“Wonderful food in Copenhagen.”
Review of Bastards

Bastards
Reserve with
Bastards is not available through our online partner for your requested time.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #294 of 3,012 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Neighborhood: Indre By (Inner City)
Description: We're located in the heart of Copenhagen, close to Tivoli and the iconic cinema, Palads. The menu changes regularly as we rely on small local farmers who focus on good quality organic produce. We don´t f**k around with our vegetables and we treat our meat with respect #oldschool. - born as bastards, raised as gentlemen
Reviewed December 30, 2018 via mobile

Wonderful food og settings in the center of Copenhagen. Nice staff, food, and location.
on a plaza close to city centre and Tivoli.

Great food for money!

I will go there again to new year eve :-)

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed December 10, 2018 via mobile

I just love their well prepared and appetizing Tartar that I will keep coming back to for more. Also one hell of a greasy burger and a nice creme brulee.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed October 7, 2018 via mobile

I'm very sad about this review but I can't do differently. I can't accept that tap water is considered a soft drink. I spent 50kr each pitcher of tap water. This make the price growing making the meal's cost higher than it's value. Unfortunately this was not a mistake, I asked explanation at the end of the dinner and the owner confirmed that tap water is considered soft drink and costs 50kr per pitcher. It sounds a bit unfair for me.. I will not come back.

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank Scott_Alex_92
bastardscph, Ejer at Bastards, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2018

Hi

Once again I'am truly sorry about your experience at our restaurant.
It is not normal policy, and it will be addressed internally.

Regards

Jonas

Reviewed October 7, 2018 via mobile

The menù is poor, food is ok but the price is too high for the quality.
The unbelievable thing is that we paid 100 dkk (15€) for 2 TAP WATER.
I won't definitely come back.

Date of visit: October 2018
bastardscph, Ejer at Bastards, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2018

Hi Francesca

I'am very sorry to hear, that you've had a bad experience at our restaurant.
Just to clarify -we only take payment for tap water (25,-DKK) if it's the "only" beverage that the guest consumes during the visit.. The price that you mention, is for a large/pitcher of mineral water..
So I once again apologize for our waiters' obvious mistake.

Regards

Jonas

Reviewed September 7, 2018

Not the most picturesque location near the station and convenient for Tivoli but there is a pleasant outdoor seating areas and a good menu. It did not feel expensive by Copenhagen standards and was a lovely meal.

They do say they rotate the menu frequently depending on the ingredients sourced from their local suppliers which must be a good thing. The food did taste fresh made and was very filling.

Date of visit: September 2018