“Good and worth a vsiit”

Halifax Kobenhavn K
Ranked #182 of 2,496 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Indre By (Inner City)
Reviewed December 12, 2010

Simple and tasty.
Looks a bit scruffy but thats part of its charm.
Easy simple menu, popular with locals which is always an indication of a good place to eat.
Everything is recommended as its BURGERS all the way.

1  Thank Scotforever
There are newer reviews for Halifax Kobenhavn K

Reviewed June 1, 2010

I am a devoted foodie and rarely claim anything is "best". This burger warrants that accolade. Bets burger ever, big, flavourful, juicy, fresh ingredients, in house brewed beer, amazing fat fries...fantastic~

1  Thank ChillyAlbertans
Reviewed May 16, 2010

Amazingly good burger, When we arrived the place was packed, but our waitress promised that a table would open up shortly, if we could entertain ourselves at the bar, it was a small bar, and I felt that we were in the way a bit, but the staff were fantastic. The wait for the food was not long and the serving size was massive, I couldn't finish it, but there was the right balance of sauce and ingredients. A bit more expensive then a fast food burger, but I know which one I would prefer.
In a word outstanding, I wish I were coming back to Copenhagen just to visit this eating establishment. Only criticism is that it is too small a space, need more room to fit everyone in.

1  Thank chaoscurious
Reviewed May 11, 2010

Perhaps as it was our first meal in Copenhagen, and having come from the less expensive Prague, we were surprised to see our burgers (admittedly, good burgers) were approximately $20 USD. Each. Add a beer and a soda, we were up to $60 in a jiffy. Helpful staff, but enjoy each bite of that burger :)

Reviewed February 23, 2010

We went in to this place for a burger what an experience, well worth the money as it was the best burger I have ever had. The staff was very helpful I had left my glasses in the hotel they had spar reading glasses on hand to offer, how considerate. I can say no more just visit if their.