“Fantastic food, Vib and location”

Halifax Kobenhavn K
Ranked #85 of 2,863 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Indre By (Inner City)
Reviewed August 21, 2017

A real local restaurant with a choice of meat and veg burgers traditional beer and wine in the middle of the City

Reviewed July 15, 2017

We ate here based upon proximity to our hotel and TA reviews. The staff is very friendly pleasant, helpful and hard working. The burger offerings reminded me of Smashburger in the US. Very creative ingredient combinations all available with beef or chicken breast. I had beef and my wife had chicken with brioche bun and they were large and very juicy. The classic fries are thick cut and excellent. The prices are a little high but OK for Copenhagen, I guess. There is a little outdoor seating and booths and tables inside. It was nearly filled at 3PM on Saturday which speaks to the quality and popularity of their burgers. We would return again next time in Copenhagen.

Reviewed July 4, 2017

Had the most amazing burger here, all the food was amazing!! Really nice waiters too and not too expensive for Copenhagen.

Reviewed April 16, 2017 via mobile

I've been here a couple of times, and the burgers are always good; in particular, the meat and the (classic) fries are excellent. Tomatoes, however, are mushy and tasteless when out of season.

Bonus info: they have a pineapple milkshake that tastes like a famous Danish ice cream (Københavnerstang)

Reviewed April 10, 2017

We found this place on google maps, read a couple reviews and thought yeah, let's give it a go! The positive reviews were all correct, an interesting range of burgers, I went for the Russian (I think!) themed burger which had slightly more unusual things for a burger (tartar sauce, pickles)... it was really really tasty! My husband had the BBQ American themed burger, and also gave it a big thumbs up. As far as Danish prices go, this wasn't too pricy and was one of our cheaper dinners out during our visit. Still a bit more than we'd usually pay at home, but we were expecting this.

The service was friendly, the atmosphere was chilled out and relaxed with people all ages and different nationalities dining. There aren't loads of tables in this branch, so there may be a bit of a wait at busy times.