“Best burgers in town”

Halifax Kobenhavn K
Ranked #177 of 2,528 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Indre By (Inner City)
Reviewed February 15, 2014

Not possible to order a table so expect some waiting eventhough we didnt experience a long wait. Haven't tried all burgers in town but surely these here will be among the best. Great combination of burger compositions, very tasty, good quality. They have several restaurants around town. Highly reommended

Reviewed February 8, 2014

No complaints. Solid burger, came out hot, went away satisfied. Good, crispy french fries and lots of variety in the burger choices.

Reviewed January 10, 2014

Halifax is an awesome hamburger restaurant where you can build your own hamburger meal by choosing the type of the burger, bun, beef, extra toppings, dip and sides from the list. I have to say my hamburger was easily one of the best I have ever eaten, and at a decent price. And it was huge! Could hardly walk after eating it, and it was far from the biggest hamburger they offer. Location was great and service extremely good.
Loved it!

Reviewed December 11, 2013

I had the "Nakskov". They ask you how you want the meat cooked....and it was as requested.
Very nice place, good staff, relaxed atmosphere.
I have to say the meat was really excellent. The bun as well....and I like the seasoning.>
I recommend the place.
Oh and I forgot....they have great beers (not sh** from Car...erg).

Reviewed November 18, 2013

Having read the reviews about Halifax and studied their menu online, I was eager to try the place out of my business trip to Copenhagen.
I got to the restaurant around 7:30 pm on a Monday evening, where most of the restaurants I passed along the way, were looking quite empty. Got to Halifax and from the windows it looked very packed. Got inside and they had just one table left. An important thing to know, is that Halifax does not take reservations, so if you see an empty table, grab it.
So I grabbed the table and the waiter quickly came with the menu. I chose their mexican burger along with one of the pilsner beers.
The food arrived quickly and boy that was a good burger and the fries very excellent too. The beer was also their own and it tasted excellent too.
The price for burger and beer was 185 kroner, which I found reasonable.
Next time I'm in Copenhagen, wanting a burger, I know where to go, no doubt.