“Those are good burgers”

Halifax Kobenhavn K
Ranked #85 of 2,821 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Indre By (Inner City)
Reviewed November 18, 2013

Having read the reviews about Halifax and studied their menu online, I was eager to try the place out of my business trip to Copenhagen.
I got to the restaurant around 7:30 pm on a Monday evening, where most of the restaurants I passed along the way, were looking quite empty. Got to Halifax and from the windows it looked very packed. Got inside and they had just one table left. An important thing to know, is that Halifax does not take reservations, so if you see an empty table, grab it.
So I grabbed the table and the waiter quickly came with the menu. I chose their mexican burger along with one of the pilsner beers.
The food arrived quickly and boy that was a good burger and the fries very excellent too. The beer was also their own and it tasted excellent too.
The price for burger and beer was 185 kroner, which I found reasonable.
Next time I'm in Copenhagen, wanting a burger, I know where to go, no doubt.

Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

I had a excellent classic burger, medium rare, with bacon. Very tasteful.
Friendly staff and good service.

Reviewed September 24, 2013 via mobile

I usually go to Halifax in Frederiksberg and this time went there too. I wasnt disappointed - quality of food was great as always (Liverpool with extra jalapenos) with very attentive staff.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

If you are hungry this is the place to go. - Enormous hamburgers, variety of combinations. A very "manly" restaurant. Well worth a visit.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

Innovative, yet simple and delicious burgers served with a smile. Went to Halifax for lunch with friends and liked it a lot. Recommended!