“Excellent hamburgers”

Halifax Kobenhavn K
Ranked #78 of 2,696 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Indre By (Inner City)
Reviewed April 15, 2013

Hamburgers are amazing at halifax! If you are searching for a high quality hamburger far away from fast food, this is the right place. Everything is delicious, the bun, the meat and even the salad is very good! You can also choose between a chicken and vegan hamburger. There are four halifax in Copenaghen and the good quality is the same, wherever you decide to go.

Reviewed March 9, 2013 via mobile

We went to this restaurant partly due to recommendations on TripAdvisor, but mainly because we wanted to eat casually. The restaurant was filled with locals when we arrived, and I don’t wonder why. Maybe the best burger I‘ve ever had. The concept was very functional. You get to choose your bun, stuffing, dip and side dish from an interesting range of alternatives. The restaurant was also decorated in a pleasant way. Price level was reasonable compared to the general level of prices in Copenhagen.
I recommend, if you want to eat well but still in a relaxed atmosphere.

1  Thank Brunoiivana
Reviewed February 14, 2013

Mmmmm, they make very good burgers. I am not as impressed with their sides but their salate is fairly good. The Lonestar burger is a definate favourite. Hailifax offers beer from small breweries that compliment the food.

Reviewed February 12, 2013 via mobile

The burgers in this place are awesome. Really tasty, well cooked. I had the lonestar BBQ burger with a rosti and my girlfriend had the chickpea burger. Both were amazingly tasty. The beef in my burger was proper ground beef, I asked for it to be cooked medium and that's what I got.

Delicious if its a burger you want then come here.

The beers are also very good with light and dark beers on tap.

Reviewed February 9, 2013

The place is rather small. I had to wait about 30 minutes for a table - they give you a call. Friendly staff and great burger.