“Copnehagens best burger!”

Halifax Kobenhavn K
Ranked #189 of 2,572 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Indre By (Inner City)
Reviewed May 3, 2011

Been there five times and i can't get enough, service is usually good. Are you a burger person than you need to visit this place..

Reviewed March 19, 2011

Nice variety of great burgers. A little expensive for burgers, but well worth it, if you like burgers. Burgers and fries are almost 20 euros, but both very delicious..

Reviewed December 12, 2010

Simple and tasty.
Looks a bit scruffy but thats part of its charm.
Easy simple menu, popular with locals which is always an indication of a good place to eat.
Everything is recommended as its BURGERS all the way.

1  Thank Scotforever
Reviewed June 1, 2010

I am a devoted foodie and rarely claim anything is "best". This burger warrants that accolade. Bets burger ever, big, flavourful, juicy, fresh ingredients, in house brewed beer, amazing fat fries...fantastic~

1  Thank Aroundth
Reviewed May 16, 2010

Amazingly good burger, When we arrived the place was packed, but our waitress promised that a table would open up shortly, if we could entertain ourselves at the bar, it was a small bar, and I felt that we were in the way a bit, but the staff were fantastic. The wait for the food was not long and the serving size was massive, I couldn't finish it, but there was the right balance of sauce and ingredients. A bit more expensive then a fast food burger, but I know which one I would prefer.
In a word outstanding, I wish I were coming back to Copenhagen just to visit this eating establishment. Only criticism is that it is too small a space, need more room to fit everyone in.

1  Thank chaoscurious