“Interesting place”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Inner Vesterbro
Description: No one had ever done anything like it. A Rock n Roll Restaurant. We are serious about serving fresh, handmade food and creating experiences that rock, is still and forever our gig.
Odense, Denmark
“Interesting place”
Reviewed April 27, 2014

I've been in Hard Rock Cafes before and what I like about it is music and armosphere.It's very ince,with rock interior and very nice service.The only things,that I don't like is prices,which are quite high for this kind of food.But our dinner was really ok,nothing to complai about.

• Visited November 2013
HardRockCopen, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe Copenhagen, responded to this review, April 28, 2014
Hej Marta

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your visit. Pricing is indeed that bit higher, but that is in general in Copenhagen and not limited to our Cafe.

We hope to see you again sometime soon.

Regards,

• Indonesian first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Brussels, Belgium
“Great HRC”
Reviewed April 23, 2014

Great location for this HRC. Lines were not too long, and enough space at the bar to wait. Food and service were excellent as usual in a HRC!

Visited December 2013
HardRockCopen, Manager at Hard Rock Cafe Copenhagen, responded to this review, April 25, 2014
Hello Kim,

Thank you for writing about us on Trip Advisor. We love to get feedback and will pass your comments to our staff. They will be delighted. Really pleased you enjoyed your experience with us and hope to see you back in Copenhagen again soon.

Kind regards,

Dan Kristensen
Assistant General Manager
Lebanon
“Group dinner”
Reviewed April 23, 2014

Great place to eat in Copenhagen, with a nice music and entertainment. if you are in a group, the order may take few minutes.

i ordered stake, it was excellent with french fries.

• Visited November 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our restaurant on Trip Advisor. We are pleased that you enjoyed the music and the steak. Hope to see you back in Copenhagen again soon.

Kind regards,

Dan Kristensen
Assistant General Manager
London, United Kingdom
“Prof Jeff at Hard Rock Copenhagen”
Reviewed April 20, 2014

This Hard Rock is very centrally located being at the entrance to the Tivoli Gardens. It is large inside wit the bar furthest from the entrance. There is good separation between the tables. Of course the menu is exactly as expected at Hard Rock. All the dishes I have enjoyed were served freshly cooked and matched my expectations.
The staff are friendly and very hard working, as they have to be, but they are very friendly and although busy never rush a guest to chose from the menu or vacate the table when finished.
I shall return for sure.

• Visited March 2014
HardRockCopen, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe Copenhagen, responded to this review, April 21, 2014
Hej Jeff

Thanks for all the kind words and for taking the time to share your experience on Trip Advisor.

I share all feedback that we get with the whole team here. We use the constructive feedback for training purposes and the positive ones to celebrate that we got it right. We would of course like to get it right every time and we continue to work towards our goal of 100% Guest Satisfaction. We still have a bit of work to do, but receving reviews like yours helps remind us that we are on the right track.

Thanks for sharing and we hope to see you again soon.

Vancouver, Canada
“decent food, poor experience”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

got there for happy hour at about 5:30, we were told it would be 25 mins for our table for 2. While walking into the restaurant we then noticed that there were 3 empty tables for 4 and 2 empty tables for 2... we sat there for almost 30 mins wondering why they don't just put at one of the empty tables for 2 (1 was still empty) and then finally they put at the empty table for 2 that was empty when we walked in the door... go figure! that blew my mind, but oh well, then our server was so slow and inattentive, we both waited with empty glasses wanting a refill, she only had 5 tables and was acting like it was crazy in there... in the USA i've seen servers handle 10 tables with ease and ask for more, it was pretty bad at this hard rock. The food was ok though, nothing special, we both got burgers and they were your typical frozen 1/2 pound burger patty. The food was very expensive though, it was $72 USD for us to have 2 bugers with fries and 2 Pepsi's, which is a lot, even for pricey Denmark!! I would not suggest this to anyone, and I would not go back ever again. I have a feeling the Danish people think this place is cool or something because it's "American" and they love stuff like that here, the A&F store always has a lineup to get in... yeah crazy right?? so avoid it unless you're a Dane who REALLY wants to see in an "American" style place

• Visited April 2014
HardRockCopen, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe Copenhagen, responded to this review, April 17, 2014
Dear Mpope84

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience of visiting our Cafe. We welcome the feedback which we use as a training tool and as a method of giving feedback to the whole team.

Something seems to have gone very wrong during your visit and I just want to reassure you that what happened in your case is certainly not the standard of service that we strive to provide. I can only apologise for that on behalf of the team here and I can totally understand your frustration.

I am not sure that I agree with your comment regarding our prices in the local market. I think that we are at the same level if not cheaper than like for like dining experiences in the city. I would absolutely agree that Copenhagen is expensive in general.

Our goal is 100% satisfaction and it is obvious from your review that we still have some work to do on that front to get to the 100%. We thank you for the invaluable feedback and should you decide to give us a second chance, please drop me a note on copenhagen_gm@hardrock.com and I'll make sure your table is ready for you on your arrival.

Regards,