“Just a great place to eat and chill”
Review of Cap Horn

Cap Horn
Ranked #110 of 2,528 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Cuisines: French, Danish, Scandinavian
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Indre By (Inner City)
Description: You will find Cap Horn a short walk down the cobblestone street of the charming quay, Nyhavn. Every day Cap Horn's chefs prepare dishes based on the seasonal offerings of fresh produce. Cap Horn prefers to use organic produce and all of the ingredients are carefully selected with a focus on quality and with consideration for our climate.
Reviewed March 9, 2013

Can't recommend this restuarant more. Casual relaxed atmosphere, good food, lovely service. Eaten here on several occasions when visiting Copenhagan and always recommend to visitors.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

We discovered this restaurant walkng down the harbour, and it seemed nice so we decided to go in. The atmosphere was warm and friendly, and the waitresses were polite. The starters were minimalistic but delicious. There was only 3 mains to choose from, and as there were 3 in our party we ordered one of each. All 3 were delicious, and we greatly enjoyed them. (Although this didn't affect our party, there was no vegetarian option for the evening menu, so if you happen to be a vegetarian this might not be for you.) Dessert was also delicious. This was our party's favourite meal; would definitely recommend it and we will certainly be returning.

2  Thank Eve D
Reviewed February 5, 2013

I wandered past and saw the trip advisor award displayed on the door and decided to give it a go at lunchtime. Charming decor and very friendly if slow service. The food is amazing- nowhere in Copenhagen is cheap but the menu is so nice it encourages you to experiment. I had a smogasbrod of veal slices and tuna mayo, a mini dish of divine smoked cod and herb foam on a jerusalem artichoke puree , and a small dessert. It was so delicious I decided to walk it off and return for the evening meal . So glad I did - Cap Horn bottled beer- deliciosly dark and tasty - aquavit chaser. Venison meatball broth with truffle cream fritters, pheasant breast , and warm banana bread with coconut ice cream. Perfectly sized and balanced- delicious fresh bread. Not cheap but highly recommended

1  Thank katem1303
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Great place, really friendly and efficient staff. Lovely, short menu of fab food. We could not fault this place and would definately go back there when next in Copenhagen

Reviewed January 28, 2013

Went on a romantic Saturday night dinner to Cap Horn. Arrived late (almost 10 pm) but was still served. Crowd seemed mostly touristic which we didn't feel was a great sign to start with, but as we settled and indulged on some wine we started feeling more and more comfortable. The place itself is quaint and decorated exactly the way I was expecting for a restaurant on a Scandinavian harbor. The staff was very friendly even if not extremely attentive. The food was very good, I ate deer, which I hadn't eaten before, so I don't really have references here, can't really say if it was a good or bad deer. What I can say is that I enjoyed it. We ended up leaving in a very good mood so I guess this is ultimately a good symptom of time (and money) well spent.