“Great service and good food”
Review of Restaurant Nova

Restaurant Nova
Reserve with
Restaurant Nova is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,792 of 2,378 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Indre By (Inner City)
Description: Nova er en helt ny konceptrestaurant i indre København. Efter at have set på mange restauranters koncepter rundt om i verden har vi valgt at fusionere to køkkener, som begge er meget populære i Danmark, nemlig det italienske og det japanske.Nova betyder stjerne på latin – og det betyder ”nyt”. Vi har valgt navnet Nova, fordi det er nemt at udtale og fordi det er nyt at fusionere det japanske og det italienske køkken. På Nova kan man både spise sushi og sticks, hjemmelavet pasta, og lækre kød- og fiskeretter. Der er også burgere, salater og sandwich – alt sammen lavet med friske råvarer.Restauranten, som ligger i en fredet bygning overfor Vor Frue Kirke, er nyistandsat fra top til tå med lækre materialer som Galaxy granit. De gamle mure er sandblæste til et råt men stadig hyggeligt look, som respekterer husets gamle historie. Der er brugt tid og ressourcer på at indrette restauranten smukt og renovere bygningen både indvendigt og udvendigt.Køkkenet er åbent og fra hele restauranten kan man følge med i kokkenes arbejde. Har du lyst til at kigge med, når sushikokken tilbereder de lækre ruller, kan du sidde helt oppe i den flotte bar rundt om køkkenet. Der er også masser af højborde med barstole og selvfølgelig også almindelige, pænt opdækkede borde.
Norway
“Great service and good food”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

A nice restaurant with good service and food. Nice outside area to seat and eat on hot days, very friendly.

• Visited June 2013

• Polish first
  • Turkish first
Copenhagen, Copenhagen, Denmark
“Excellent place for dinner”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

I am really glad that my friends and I had a possibility to have a dinner in NOVA. Food was really delicious. I would suggest you to have a steak or salmon or sushi - these are really good there! And especially with wine it fits perfect! Hope you will enjoy dinner there as well as I did! I will definitely visit NOVA again with my other friends.

• Visited June 2013
Copenhagen, Denmark
“Excellent service and delicious dinner”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

I dropped into Nova this evening as they had a couple of great special deals going, cutting the original menu prices by 50% (for steaks and other dishes). I was pleasantly surprized to find the service to be absolutely excellent. Typically when the prices are this good I tend to be a little suspicious, but Inez (my waitress) went out of her way to make it a great experience. And the dinner was delicious - I would definately go back a 2nd or 3rd time, if only I could stay in Copenhagan a little longer.... Maybe they'll consider opening another restaurant in Colorado??? :-)

Denmark
“Week days reccomended!”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

This is an absolutely decent middlerange restaurant with food at payable prices just off the Walking Street.
The first two times we ate there was in the middle of the week and the restaurant was quiet. We ordered fish both times and their Tuna steak, as well as their "Norwegian Salmon" was cooked perfectly!
Last time we were there was a friday and the place was packed! We waited about 5-10 min. for a table which was fine. This time we ordered one portion nachos for our starter. The portion was big and was more than enough for two people!
Our main course was chicken fajitas and that was dissapointing. The chicken was very dry as was the Salmon my friend ordered. When that is said, the waitress was great. She's very attentive and as soon as we pointed out our dissatisfaction we were offered coffee on the house.
We'll be back, If not on a friday....

Copenhagen, Denmark
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Perfect location with the best prices you'll find in kopenhagen,the food was very good and fast waiters , which is the o”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

Very nice location with the best prices you'll find in Copenhagen,the food was very good ,Great wine and sushi
And also fast and polite waiters

1 Thank FarzadB_13