“Our go to place”

8:00 PM
Ranked #369 of 3,064 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Indre By (Inner City)
Reviewed May 3, 2019

Sachi sushi on Vesterbrogade is our go to place for good sushi and Hygge.
It is not the cheapes place to go, but the all you can eat is simply delicious and service always good. We went the first time because of a discount we had, and we just keep going back. Again, the only negative is that I find it a bit too pricy, but I am still willing to pay for a good night out.

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed April 2, 2019 via mobile

This place overcharges for EVERYTHING and the sushi quality was not that great. I wanted to leave a better review but the service was almost nonexistent. I went on a night where there was only one small group of people in when I got there and upon being seated and looking at the menu for about 10 minutes I had to ask for a glass of water, which they charge 15DKK for. I ordered a miso soup and two rolls. The rolls were mostly rice and no sauce, close to no flavor at all! The fish portions were skimpy along with the avocado. I would say if you have another option and are craving sushi in Copenhagen find elsewhere.

Date of visit: April 2019
1  Thank SomethingClever99
Reviewed March 28, 2019 via mobile

This is easily one of the best sushi restaurants I have visited. The food is so tasty. Unfortunately, this restaurant is let down by the service. We waited ages for the waitress to take our order and to get the bill after our meal. This was not the fault of the waitress but I feel they did not have enough staff to cope with the level of customers. Overall if you dont mind poor service then do try this restaurant as the sushi is really really good.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed February 12, 2019 via mobile

We went for sachi sushi to get the ad-libitum menu,usually when it’s all you can eat means that the quality is poor. But here at sachi the food is really really good,beautiful presentation,amazing sushi and lovely waiters,it’s our second time there,and we will come back for more!

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed July 4, 2018

The place is very clean and the food is certainly satisfactory but not the best Japanese food in Copenhagen. We had from the menu not the "all-you-can-eat". I was a quiet restaurant even being a Friday which worried us a little. Unlikely we would return.

Date of visit: June 2018