“Pleasant experience!”
Review of Flottenheimer

Flottenheimer
Reserve with
Flottenheimer is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #86 of 2,572 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Indre By (Inner City)
Description: #Brunch #Lunch #Diner #Burger #Sandwich #Salads #Menu #cocktails
Reviewed January 5, 2014 via mobile

I had a lunch and a brunch in this place. Relaxing and cozy atmosphere, good food and service. Reasonable price. Exactly what I was looking for during 2 shopping days in Strøget! Recommended.

1  Thank ogniseradimaggio

Reviewed November 4, 2013

The decor and atmosphere is fun and relaxed and is what drew us into the restaurant for dinner.

I had the tomato/potato soup followed by the cheese burger. They weren't bad but weren't good either. The soup was a little tasteless and needed some good seasoning. The burger was a little dry. Maybe they had a bad day as the restaurant was busy and it was good value for Copenhagen. The other reviews on TripAdvisor are generally strong and seem to disagree with me.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

Great service, warm atmosphere, good ambience, nice music and most importantly good food! The grilled salmon with veggies and homemade potato fies was excellent. The girl who served us was very friendly and polite. Definitely recommend this place.

Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

Flottenheimer XL is a varied and great lunch. Homemade lemonade an fresh OJ are both recommended. Friendly service.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

My boyfriend and I stumbled across this place on a Sunday afternoon and It was full of locals having a sluncher. Inside was nice and cozy and the food was simple but just what we were looking for. My boyfriend had one of the burger/sandwiches and I had the delicious saffron pasta. We'll definitely go back whenever we're in CPH again.