“Great Dinner with kids”

Reserve a Table
Tue, 6/25
8:00 PM
Ranked #55 of 3,068 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Neighborhood: Indre By (Inner City)
Description: KöD Vesterbro is your new steakhouse, where you can enjoy a lavish dinner combined with great wine and Copenhagen's best service, in charming surroundings. The concept is prime quality meat (kod in Danish) in the shape of steaks from the best cuts from Denmark, USA, and Uruguay. You combine the juicy steaks with our tasty selection of side orders and sauces. Welcome to KöD Vesterbro
Reviewed August 11, 2017 via mobile

We were 9 people with some 5 kids and had a lovely evening. The CHATEAUBRIAND was the highlight of our dinner. It was melting and done to a perfection. Great place for meet lovers. If anyone does not eat meet let him go to other places.

Reviewed August 9, 2017

We booked a table in advance which was clever of us - crowded place. Had chateau briand for 2 ,which was cooked to perfection. Our wine was a little bit too warm, but we got a ice-bucket to chill it down with, so everything worked out perfectly. This is the best steakhouse in Copenhagen, but also the most expensive. I mean… really expensive.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed August 6, 2017 via mobile

Went there on a solo visit a few days ago. Food was very good as expected from the reviews, wine and cocktails were great quality. Also enjoyed their home made wholegrain mustard and Madagascar pepper sauce. The caveat: I ordered tap water (not the mineral one that comes in kod bottle) and they charged me Dk 20 for it! A total joke when your solo bill is at Dk 500+. A first for me in a restaurant (and I've travelled to 70 countries) and only place they did it to me in Copenhagen!

Reviewed August 2, 2017

If you are coming here, it is because you wish to have an excellent piece of beef. From NY to Uruguay to Danish beef, ribeye steak, strip steak to burgers and tartar, you will not be disappointed. The staff were super nice. The menu is mid-class - this is no cheap eats - but the food is excellent. The atmosphere is contemporary, laid back and comfortable - very nice layout which was appeasing to the eye.

Reviewed August 1, 2017 via mobile

Food was exceptional, the Tuna starter is really good and would order this again and Again!! Steak was very well cooked and tender!

Servive was ok, I was on my own so not looking for extended meal, but struggle for service and wine for my steak to come at same time , and to finalise bill

I would come back for sure, but they need to realize people dining alone need quicker service.