“Great and outstanding service”
Review of Dronning Louise

Dronning Louise
Ranked #3 of 129 Restaurants in Esbjerg
Cuisines: French, Danish, Grill
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Last week we were in Esbjerg for three days. On our trip through the city we were looking for an internetcafe. On a nice square we saw a bar/restaurant called Dronning Louise. Although they have a big terrace we went inside because the weather was a bit grey. We were not disappointed, it turned out to be happy hour, we got a code for free wifi and the nachos turned out to be delicious. The next day we went back to check our mails and we sat in the "library" and had a beer. The last day we came back again because it was great fun there and we had a wonderful burger. The quality is very good and the prices reasonable. Two days later I noticed I had lost my camera. I decided to call Dronning Louise as well and a staff member told me that they had found it. He offered to send it to my homeadress which is in The Netherlands. I was so reliefed. This is what I call hospitality in optima forma. Thank you Dronning Louise.

Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

I have used this place for over ten years. Food is always excellent. I see sombody said it was simple food ! Not the case as they make everything look great and the bagles are awsome.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Great simple food, served in a 'pub' styled bar, good service, huge portions and a great choice of beers from Denmark and UK. Also a huge wine list that is worth investigating.

Better than the restauarant at the Britannia Hotel

1  Thank jelltex
Reviewed February 4, 2013

Have visited the Dronning Louise socially before yet have not had occasion to partake of the restaurant until the last business visit, the menu offered suitable variety of choice and is served to a superior quality.
The staff were very helpfull and kept the restaurant flowing with calm efficiency.
The atmosphere was fantastic one that was lacking in musical noise but positively brimming with good conversation.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

I've often spent days alone in this town waiting to travel to a rig, and this is a great place to spend a few hours with a hot chocolate and read a news paper. Staff are friendly and the food is good. Its cosy and comfy inside with a separate bar (for drinks and informal dining) and a nicer dining area. The menu is the same in either.