Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
2,031 results
All reviews panorama restaurant lego friends kingdom room pirate room direct access a la carte dinner buffet lego bricks amusement park bunk beds my son an adventure separate entrance hotel guests hotel is great pancakes games room
Selected filters
Reviewed December 31, 2019

I stayed here for work and found the hotel on par with a basic European hotel, The rooms are themed and geared towards children. The rooms have everytthing you would expect from a hotel but it is basic.

The beds are find but all rooms have single duvets regardless of the room configuration.

The hotel buffet is actually quite good but it only open during the busy season. Out of season the restaurant menu is limited.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Servicecenter, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel LEGOLAND, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you for the review. I am sorry to hear that your stay did not live up to your expectations. I am glad you like the buffet, and will forward your feedback regarding the menu to the kitchen.

We hope to see you again soon.

Anne Kathrine, LEGOLAND

Reviewed December 20, 2019 via mobile

We had a great time. Our ninjago themed room was great and there were plenty of places for playing LEGO and the check in staff were very informative about the hotel and the fun activities for kids to partake in. I can’t fault the staff.
The restaurant wAs lacking and I wouldn’t return. Low season just doesn’t have the volume of people for a breakfast buffet and pancakes in tray were rubbery and dry. Maybe breakfast hot food should be a la carte at such times of the year? Dinner was also inadequate,no buffet which is fine, but a la carte was a burger, a salad or a vegetable burger. That’s all. Cost about AUD $45/burger. It’s was delicious but menu is overpriced and lacking choice. I don’t wAnt to judge the hotel itself on the restaurant, as the hotel experience was completely fantastic.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed December 17, 2019

Old, dated, expensive and just no value for money - Look at my reviews I'm very rarely negative. Travelled the world and have to say most bland over priced place I've stayed in the last 10 years.
Room service didn't even sort it out...........

Room tip: Choose another hotel
Date of stay: December 2019

Thank you for your review.

I am sorry to hear that your stay in Hotel LEGOLAND wasn't world class. Feel free to write to info@legoland.dk if you have something that you would like to elaborate on.

Anne Kathrine, LEGOLAND

Reviewed November 21, 2019

Quite a big hotel, everything is built to show Lego, especially good for Lego fanatics. It is highly recommended to stay with kids. The overall interior, corridors and rooms have several special Lego designs, ie. pirates, Egyipt, etc. It is also worth to walk around inside the hotel. The bereakfast was good with big selection of meals.

Date of stay: November 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed November 7, 2019

We booked a night here on our last night as a surprise for our 2 children. I really wish we had booked for longer. I honestly thought it wouldn't be that great but its entertainment in itself for the children. Theres plenty of play areas and we spent a few hours in the games room in the afternoon before our flight left. The children made friends with others from around the world over lego and computer games.
We didn't have tickets to Legoland on the day we arrived but on arrival the man that checked us in told us all hotel guests can enter the park at 4:30, the fireworks started at 6pm,so we had a bit of time to enjoy the park. We really appreciated this little extra. He also told us to make sure we got the children to do the 3 competitions to be in with a chance to win a prize, our 2 won and honestly we were shocked as they received full size lego boxes. They were over the moon!
They also sell stamps and have a post box, it costs roughly £3 to send each postcard to the uk, so not cheap at all, but thats the gong rate.
The breakfast was really nice, a lot of choice. Full English breakfast, pancakes, continental, cheese and cold meats, pastries, fresh fruit and a selection of coffees and teas.
We upgraded to a ninjago room which the children loved. There was a little box of lego to play with in the room which gave us adults an extra hours lay in whilst there kids played, very appreciated!
We really enjoyed our stay here and would 100% stay here if we visit Billund again!

Date of stay: November 2019