“Simply District of childhood dreams”
Review of Legoland Billund

Ranked #1 of 25 things to do in Billund
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: LEGOLAND(R) Billund is Denmark's most famous and popular amusement park for families and children of all ages. With so much fun, speed and action for the whole family, is just one day enough? Set your imagination free - on land, at sea, and in the air. LEGOLAND is a fantastic world of imaginative family experiences that focus on children - a place where you can set your imagination free on land, at sea, or in the air. And there's always plenty to choose from, no matter whether you prefer action or relaxation.
Milan, Italy
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Simply District of childhood dreams”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

From the time when I played with LEGO bricks some time has passed, maybe more than a little but not about it here ... :) We hiked with friends on a tour of northern Europe, and of course on our route LEGOLAND could not miss. Everything was perfect, literally, a visit to this park is like the fulfillment of children's dreams. Moving the exposure and just Lego. Service very friendly and helpful. Everything perfect and very friendly, even the weather could not spoil us that day! I would recommend to anyone

Visited September 2012

• Thai first
  • Turkish first
Hobro, Nordjylland, Denmark
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Expensive and a lot of people..”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

I like the fact, that it is LEGO... But it is not even close to be one of the best amusement parks in Denmark. Then you should visit Djurs Sommerland or even better Fårup Sommerland.
LEGOLAND is expensive and prepare to spend a lot of time in a waiting line (queue). Icecream, food, drinks, souvenirs etc. is all way too expensive, compared to prices in other amusement parks in Denmark.

Visited April 2012
3 Thank Merethe G
Salisbury, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“If you're in Denmark, Legoland in Billund is a must-see!”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Amazing! That one word summarizes the experience that is Legoland in Billund, Denmark. There is nothing like it. It's unbelievable to see the detail in everything there. This is something fun to do for all ages. I went back in 1999 and I hate to say I'll probably never get to go back again (I'm from the USA). I'll have to settle for the one in California someday (I'm from NC in the eastern US so it's all the way across the country). I will have to take my son to see the California Legoland someday, although I'm sure it can't beat Legoland in Billund. Park admission is very reasonable, especially in comparison to the fact that prices for everything in Denmark always seem to be rather expensive. Worth the drive, so don't miss it!

Visited April 2012
2 Thank cran1732
Trondheim, Norway
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Nice vacation”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

It was a nice vacation in August last year. It was quite crowdy but that we were aware of. Park consists of 2 parts- Lego itself and Lego attractions. Kids liked mostly attractions. Polar x-plorer - it's a lot of fun (for dad and eldest child)!

Visited August 2012
Oslo, Norway
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“A great day!”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Legoland is an essential part of visiting Denmark! My wife and I, and our 11 year old son visited at the peak season - end of June, and were expecting huge queues. In this we were not disappointed, but the queue at the entrance moved very fast, and it didn't take long before we were walking around, saying "ooh" and "aah" at the beautiful lego village that's just inside the entrance. This is a true Kodak Moment.

The park is just the right size. Sure, there were one or two rides we didn't have time for, but we were still perfectly happy with one day and didn't rush. The rides themselves are fun, pretty and not terribly dramatic. It's all just right. No more and no less. Even though the park was full of people, we didn't find any of the queues to be annoyingly long or slow.

My only slight gripe is that they could have a few more benches and places to eat. Also, because of people throwing out sugary drinks etc there were a lot of wasps practicing their kamikaze-skills at the heads of innocent people. Not really a problem one can avoid, but maybe rubbish bins could be designed to shut completely.

All in all though, a lovely day. Even in the top tourist season.

Visited June 2012