“Eating in Passione is a truly Italian experience!!!”

Passione Pizzeria Gourmet e Ristorante
Ranked #61 of 670 Restaurants in Aarhus
Description: We are an Italian restaurant and pizzeria gourmet, where you can find the best products from Italy from coffe, wine and gastronomy.
Reviewed March 8, 2017 via mobile

I am amazed about the service, how nice people were and how good the food was! The atmosphere was truly Italian so if want to move to Italy just by going to the restaurant in Aarhus - that is the place!

Reviewed March 8, 2017 via mobile

Really good italian pizza. Taste it today, not tomorrow. Service is also super, on time and the workers are polite. Nice atmosphere the with good music in the background.

Reviewed March 8, 2017 via mobile

Delicious pizzas I had at Passione restaurant. I recommend visiting it 100%. Also good service, very nice.

Reviewed March 8, 2017 via mobile

Had a blast with some friends at the place. The atmosphere was really pleasant, the music good, and the food exceptionally. I really recomend place uf you want Italian food with a good atmosphere.

Reviewed March 8, 2017 via mobile

My friends and I went there today. The owner and waitresses are very welcoming and warm hearted- they even understood my Italian! The pizza and red wine were carefully chosen. We had a lovely evening in the separate cozy room.