“90% origin and valuable money”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Restaurant Kowloon

Restaurant Kowloon
Ranked #39 of 476 Restaurants in Aarhus
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian, Thai, Vietnamese
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Restaurant Kowloon is placed in the center of Aarhus. We serve a great choice of authentic dishes from China, Thailand and Vietnam. The dishes can enjoyed in the restaurant 70 seats or to go. We also have thaibox with several choices from buffet.
Montenegro
“90% origin and valuable money”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

I am a Vietnamese student here in Aarhus since last year. And I stayed for 2 months without Vietnamese food and then Kowloon was introduced by my Danish class mates, and that I went to their small restaurant. I went with my boyfriend for the first time and, omg I felt like I was at home again. I am from Hanoi and we have very strict view on Viet food and here they could bring the feeling of home to me. Although the ingredient is not totally the same, but they managed to make it taste real Vietnamese food for me. I came here many times, my fith time was in the big Kowloon and I tried Thai food, it was also good coz I've been in Thailand before and the taste was not so much different.
And yes, I just feel like home when I can speak my language here, and also enjoy the great food. My frequency is 1-2 times/month

• Visited April 2013

Stockholm, Sweden
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good, but nothing special”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

Nice place to try Asian cousin. Very nice starters and desserts. Average main courses. Sometimes a bit overcrowded.

Visited December 2012
Aarhus, Denmark
“Best Value, but more importantly, the best food in the city.”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

The kowloon is without doubt the best spot to eat in the entire city. The value is outstanding, 60kr for a main course of authentic, Thai, Vietnamese and Chinese food. I have travelled extensively throughout south east asia and guarentee this is as close to the real thing as you can get in all of Denmark.

Its run by pleasant Vietnamese people and they really have raised the bar for Asian cuisine in the city. None of the other Thai restraunts come close. You will pay twice as much for food half as good.

Do not take my word for it, walk past at any time day or night and you will see a constant stream of happy customers. The only problem I ever have is deciding what to order as I want everything on the menu. lol

They also do take away.

If there is one place you MUST try in Aarhus, the Kowloon is it.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank davie_p78
Struer, Denmark
“Best Thai in Århus”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

Terrific place.
From the outside it looks cheap and nasty, but inside it is cheep and good. Food is well prepared and fresh, coocked by people who know how to cook thai food. And the have the Thai beers aswell.

Prices are very good

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Jens L
Aarhus, Denmark
“Great inexpensive food close to railway station”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

This food is nothing amazingly unique - pretty standard Asian food prepared for the western palette. Stir fries, curries, noodle dishes, noodle soup - all dishes seem to be in the 60-90 kroner range. The restaurant is well-situated in a good space with comfortable and stylish furniture. The service is swift and efficient. They also do take-away (although I've never tried it) If you want a quick, inexpensive, delicious meal in Aarhus then this is a good place to come.

• Visited March 2013