“Kate”
Review of Zeus Aarhus - CLOSED

Zeus Aarhus
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A family run Greek restaurant. In addition to appetizers, salads and a wide range of main courses we recommend grill specialties and very popular 3-course menus. A perfect place for family celebrations, romantic evenings, business meetings and other occasions. We guarantee good food and pleasant surroundings. Arranging events on flexible conditions. Take-away awailable as well.
nb
“Kate”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

You don´t have to go to Greece to eat a real Greek food.
Simple recipes, but always (I go there with my familiy regulary)exguiste meals. Each position of the menu is worth to check.
Pleasant service and very,very cheap!

• Visited February 2013

• Polish first
Hurup Thy
“My favorite restaurant”
Reviewed February 28, 2013

I've visited Zeus many times with my family, colleges and business partners. I've never been disappointed. The food is great in taste and very original Greek. I can recommend Zeus without any reservations.

• Visited February 2013
Grodków, Opole, Poland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Zeus 2012”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Last Christmas me and my boyfriend were in Arhus. We have been looking for a nice restaurant with atmosphere as like home...and we found Zeus! the food tasted wonderful, fresh vegetables, rich taste of meat and amazing tzatziki !Restaurant owners very friendly, willing to talk.
I'm sure that i will visit this place again, piece of Greece on the danish land!

I recommend!