“On par with the best steak I've ever had!”

A Hereford Beefstouw
Ranked #62 of 509 Restaurants in Aarhus
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Midtbyen
Reviewed October 14, 2012 via mobile

Found this steakhouse via trip advisor and it made our evening. Seriously good steak and though (if you choose to have this way) it was covered in butter it's got to be the best way to enjoy a huge piece of steak! (The waiter said the meat came from Austraila)

I was in a group of four and we are real foodies. We couldn't recommend this place more.

Top tip:

Go for the big ribeye, rare with garlic butter. Also the fries were brilliant! Finally go for the house red wine.

We spent a bit as had 4 large steaks and fries, 2 cheese boards and 3 house reds. Cost us around £60 per head.

You get what you pay for... WELL WORTHI THE MONEY!

1  Thank James4444444

Reviewed October 3, 2012

One of my best steak experiences ever:) Perfectly cooked meat as I ordered medium rare with baked potato&sour cream. Nice French wine. And as a starter I would recommend carpaccio. Service is nice and polite. You will not be disappointed for sure!

Reviewed September 6, 2012

I loved the meat and the atmosphere. But the potatoes were deep fried and then there was a big chunk of butter on top of the meat, so the potatoes and meat would soak in the butter. Too much fat for my taste, but I guess it would be possible to ask for a smaller chunk of butter.

Reviewed July 17, 2012

Perfectly cooked/grilled, delicious herb butter and a very tastey baked potatoe. Id be back more often, but the price is definatly also on the high side :)

Reviewed April 9, 2012

As a non beef eater I found it difficult to find something I enjoyed on the menu. My husband and friend enjoyed the steaks. I had the salad bar and a baked potato which was good. I suppose being a beef restaurant it was expected. At Copenhagen airport I also sampled the salad bar which was a lot better.