“Best hotel in Jutland (Main part of Denmark)”

Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel, Aarhus
Ranked #8 of 22 Hotels in Aarhus
Reviewed January 13, 2014

Absolute best hotel in Jutland. Fantastic room and nice personel. Especially beds was very good. Food choices was limited but very delicat. Fair prices.

Far better than 5* Comwell Børkop.

Radisson Aarhus deserves 5*

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
RadissonBlu_Aarhus, General Manager at Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel, Aarhus, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2014

Dear Ovesen

Thank you so much, for your kind words. I am glad to hear you had a good stay with us. We do our best everyday to serve our guests, with the best service. A review like yours just motivate us to move on.

Reviewed January 11, 2014

Good hotel to stay at. It's an interesting building that's a bit different from the usual. The room was very comfortable, spacious and well set out. The location was convinient to the town and transport. Really appreciated being able to check in early too.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Dear Maggie2195

I am glad to hear, you enjoyed the beautiful building we are located in. I am of course very pleased to hear, that you got the benefit of an early check in. I hope you enjoyed your stay with us, and that we get the chance to welcome you again at our hotel.

Reviewed December 27, 2013

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Thank G. K
RadissonBlu_Aarhus, Direktør at Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel, Aarhus, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2013

Reviewed December 17, 2013

Just a block away from the main pedestrian shopping street and railway station this hotel has a great location. My room was nice, clean and very quiet and I had no problems what so ever to sleep here well. Specially I liked the cosy bed. Friendly receptionist.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
RadissonBlu_Aarhus, Direktør at Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel, Aarhus, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2013

Dear Jari S

Thank you for your kind words and good review of our hotel. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, and that our central location in the very heart of Aarhus was suitable to you. I am glad to hear you were able to have a good night sleep, in our cozy bed.

Reviewed December 16, 2013

This hotel is in the centre of town, very easy to get to the bus station or train station and the centre of town, The staff were most accommodating, the breakfast very nice and the rooms were both comfortable and clean.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business

Dear Nick W

Thank you for your kind words, and your review of our hotel. I am happy to hear that you had a good stay at our hotel. It is always a great pleasure to relay such kind words to our employees and let them know that their considerable efforts do not go by our guests unnoticed.

Reviewed December 14, 2013

I arrived late at night with a problem to charge my electric car. So late at night that gettting help would be a big problem. That did not stop Maria (I hope I spelled that correctly). She would not stop until the problem was solved. She got technicians out of bed and service people to respond. After an hour my car was charging nicely. Most other hotels I stay in would have told me to try again in the morning but not this lady, she made sure I was happy first and foremost.
The hotel itself is in a great location with great staff everywhere. The rooms are very comfortable and quiet. Loved it, loved it, loved it! When I come back to Aarhus, this is where I'll be staying.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo

Dear Winson796

Thank you very much for the wonderful feedback and for sharing said feedback with the users of TripAdvisor.

I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed staying with us, and that both location, accommodation and services were to your liking. Moreover, I am pleased that you were able to experience a high level of our “Yes I Can!” service, delivered by Maria. I can assure you, I will bring your kind words on to Maria.

Again, thank you for the review and for sharing your experience with the users of TripAdvisor.

Reviewed November 23, 2013

Spent 4 nights here recently .Lovely hotel within walking distance to many attractions.The complimentary breakfast was great.Staff accommodating .There is a supermarket that carries some interesting things nearby.It is called Rema 10000. A nice place to pick up some wine and cheese.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Dear Joannna075

Thank you for taking your time to comment on your last stay. I am glad to hear that you enjoy d the central location of our hotel. It is indeed convenient to have the entire city of Aarhus within walking distance. And also thank you for your kind words about the staff. I know it is appreciated among the staff.