All reviews wine cellar mash great location busy street train station limited space close to the hotel nice hotel small desk muesli queen bed nice bathroom three star shopping street comfortable beds free coffee small room
Selected filters
Reviewed April 20, 2019

I suspect it's been around a while but it's been upgraded to look and feel really modern. It is clean tidy and very welcoming. The thing that makes it special is the warmth of the staff (in English too).
The dining room is part of the restaurant next door 'Mash' which certainly has a wine collection to die for.
Very central and very convenient. Good value!

Room tip: I stayed in a decent sized room on teh firast floor - don't recall if it was premium priced
Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed January 22, 2019

Location was excellent, premises were also nice and clean. Service great. Breakfast was good, but not as good as in other same level hotels in Aarhus. I had windows to the street side, so I was awaken by some street cleaning machine just before 6 a.m.
Everything else was nice, especially that you can always go downstairs and get coffee or tea at no charge.
p.s.
I used shampoo on my first day and they didn't provide a new one. So probably I had to ask in reception of one.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Rasmus_Norgaard, Direktør at Hotel Ritz Aarhus City, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2019

Thanks for the feedback in regards to your stay at Hotel Ritz Aarhus. Nice te hear that you enjoyed the free coffee and tea in the lounge area, and that the service at our hotel was great. Normally we do fill up with shampoo every day, and I am very sorry to read that we have missed this during your stay. I hope that we will see you again at the Hotel Ritz Aarhus. Wish you a great day.

Reviewed January 17, 2019 via mobile

This hotel is great locationwise;however rooms are too marrow and heating is not so good.
Elevator is too small and I could hardly fit my luggage in.
Breakfast is very moderate.
Service is just ok,rooms are clean though.
It can be recommended for business travellers but definitely not suitable for families with children.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed December 1, 2018 via mobile

Loved our stay here. On arrival the reception was very helpful and even though our room was small the bed was comfortable. The breakfast was much more than we expected and set us up for the day. Thank you for a wonderful visit.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
PernilleH368, Gæsteansvarlig at Hotel Ritz Aarhus City, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2018

Thank you so much for your wonderful recommendation of Hotel Ritz in Aarhus. We are very proud and happy that you enjoyed your stay with us - and especially our staff. We thank you for a wonderful visit and really look forward to the next one :-)

Reviewed November 18, 2018

Just a couple of minutes walk from central station and a shopping district with plenty of stores and restaurants. I got a very small, but modern and clean, room with a queen bed and a small desk that I could work at, just enough for one person I'd say.
Separate toilet and shower, and smart solution for limited space. A window towards the busy street didn't let much noise in fortunately and I slept great in the comfy bed.
Breakfast offered a wide variety that should satisfy most people.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
PernilleH368, Gæsteansvarlig at Hotel Ritz Aarhus City, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2018

Thank you so much for your wonderful review of Hotel Ritz in Aarhus. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. And enjoyed our beautiful city. We hope to welcome you back another time for a good nights sleep in our comfy beds :-)