“Awesome!”
Review of French Corner

French Corner
Ranked #2 of 12 Quick Bites in Aarhus
Cuisines: French
Description: It is a French Resaurant at Nybanegårdsgade 42-46. inside Aarhus street food market. Where we propose our specialities to ours customers, french Crepes and Galettes.
Reviewed January 25, 2019 via mobile

The best crepes, at a good piece and great attention from the owners. Truly professionals french doing french food. Cannot go wrong

Date of visit: January 2019

Reviewed May 15, 2018

During my business trip I went to Street Food. By chance I stopped at the French Corner, in memory of crepes (quite similar but better than pancakes) that I had eaten in the West of France, when I was young. It's really super. I found the same taste, the same smells. The service is fast, everything is prepared in front of you. The products are fresh and the price very affordable. The person who served me was really very friendly.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed February 17, 2018

Coming from France, I can be very picky when it comes to "galettes" and "crêpes" but those were delicious, tasting it made me feel like at home. The quality of the ingredients (their buckwheat flour comes directly from Bretagne) added to the warm welcome made this unexpected encounter a perfect moment. I would (and will) come back without hesitation!
Kenavo et à très bientôt!!!

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed February 13, 2018

amazing crepes, great service. Nutella and banana crepes are really spectacular. Highly recommended!

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed January 18, 2018 via mobile

We absolutely loved the crepes, we felt like we were in France!
And it was the perfect service cant wait to come back

Date of visit: January 2018