“My favorite Vietnamese restaurant in Aarhus”
Review of K J Minh

K J Minh
Ranked #106 of 507 Restaurants in Aarhus
Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 18, 2013

Over the last 6 weeks or so, I have visited 6 of those Asian/Thai/Viet restaurants in Aarhus, which are top rated here on Tripadvisor.
Here is my view on K J Minh
This is a very good Vietnamese restaurant. It has very cosy and pleasant décor, looks very good from the outside, and particularly inside. They have put an effort into this, it is much better than the 'standard' asian restaurant decor. The food is probably the best Vietnamese food I have had in Aarhus, and the service is very attentive. The prices are very reasonable. Alltogether I think this place is outstanding among the Asian/Vietnamese places in Aarhus. You are well looked after here, and this place would be ideal for a romantic dinner. Would I come back? Definitively yes.

There are newer reviews for K J Minh

Reviewed September 29, 2013

nice small restaurant, certainly suitable for romantic dining. Everything tastes fresh, probably made on the spot. This is great..however has one drawback: we waited like 25min between courses. At the end it was worth it. They don't accept foreign credit cards, so be sure to have cash.

Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

I had my dinner with my colleague on a business trip, We have enjoyed the food and atmosphere in this restaurant, both food and service is very good.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

I went here with a group of colleagues and what appears to be a husband and wife team do a really great job. There is a really nice, relaxed atmosphere with great food. Good portions of food, at good prices. Bo Bi Tet is great and Tempura is really light and crispy.

Reviewed May 4, 2013

Dinner. Two people. We tried to stick to the "small dishes", because we want to taste all sorts of stuff. Problem is that their small stuff is a main dish, and their main dishes (I saw them being dragged off to customers) are gargantuan. When you order a roll it consists of two huge pieces, each of which about 3 times the size it should be if you are to eat more than that. Another thing that detracts is that all the dishes we had (4 for 2 people) tasted the same.

And then there was the service. We were there on a friday night, we had just landed from the US and didn't want to bother with food. We wanted to be relaxed. The restaurant was about half full, but the one and only waitress had no clue. She ran back and forth doing one thing at a time and never looked at what she should be doing next time. Toe curling. When we asked if it was really busy, she said it was actually very calm that night. The management at this restaurant really needs to re-think its vocational training initiatives.