All reviews train station budget hotel adjacent mall a great night stay night business stay clean rooms sliding door paper cups healthy breakfast luggage storage stayed for nights nice modern hotel adjacent rooms hotel offers short stay nice service toilet shower
Selected filters
Reviewed May 7, 2019

Nice place with good cualities, reception are very kindly and they help us to find the parking. Good breakfast. Room this time was small, for the next time i will arrange the 5th or 6th floor rooms. The only bad thing is that the doors when the people close make a bid noise because it get block the system.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
NielsP337, Receptionist at Wakeup Aarhus, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2019

Hello,

Thank you for your review!

We are pleased to hear, that you have enjoyed your stay with us and have been satisfied with our service, parking and breakfast. We would also recommend you to book our large rooms, if you would like a room with more space.

Hopefully we can welcome you again soon.

Kind regards,
Sanne, Wakeup Aarhus

Reviewed May 4, 2019

The staff wos nice, the check-out was quick.
The room was not too big, but enough for a couple.
Everything was clean and modern.
The bed was very comfortable.
There was nice view from our window at the 4th floor.
We needed no breakfast, so I don't no anything about it.
We enjoyed our staying ver much.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
NielsP337, Direktør at Wakeup Aarhus, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2019

Dear Travel38517203387,

Thank you for your review and the 5 stars! We appreciate that.

Great to see that you enjoyed your stay with us.
We hope to welcome you back again in the future.

Regards,

Wissam, Wakeup Aarhus

Reviewed April 28, 2019

To noisy and not very clean. A hotel machomenn. Lousy breakfast. But great location If you want to visit Jøgergårdsgade. But overall not recommended pkace to stay. Ok price, but still not worth it. You can do better.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
NielsP337, Receptionist at Wakeup Aarhus, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2019

Hello,

Once again, thank you for your review!

We are sorry to hear, that you had problems with the noise during your stay and problems with the cleaning. You are always welcome to contact the receptionen with any kind og problems you may have during your stay with us. We aim to give our guest a good stay, but if any problems occurs we need to know about them before we can help our guest.

We hope you will give us and the hotel a seconds chance, and that we can welcome you to the hotel in the future.

Kind regards,
Sanne, Wakeup Aarhus

Reviewed April 20, 2019 via mobile

Doors slamming all night, got no sleep! Could hear the neighbours having sex. Absolutely the loudest place I have stayed in. Even vibrations from people in other rooms could make small loose items in our room shake and make noise.
On top of that, small bed and pillows too thick.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jonas76
NielsP337, Gæsteansvarlig at Wakeup Aarhus, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2019

Dear Jonas76,

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate your time.

We are sorry to hear that you did not have a good sleep at the hotel.
We always recommend to come down in the reception if there is any problem with your room. The reception is open 24 hours and we will always do our best to help you and find a solution.

We do have other pillows which are more soft in the reception, you are always welcome to pick one up while you are staying at the hotel.

We hope you will give us another chance in the future to visit us again, so we can prove that we are a hotel with a higher standard.

For any further questions or anything else you are always welcome to write us an email to:
recwaa@arp-hansen.dk.

I wish you a good day and a Happy Easter.

Best regards

Ida

Reviewed April 20, 2019

This hotel is quite new and located in a very convenient location. The rooms are minimalistic and clean.

I booked a double room on Booking (for a single person). Afterwards I tried to upgrade to add another person in the double room. I wanted to confirm that there were two beds in the room (given this is a business travel).

I emailed the hotel to ask for the upgrade plus bed details. I got not response. Three days later I emailed them again. No response. I contacted Booking to confirm, they tried to contact the hotel. No response. As I was about to fly in 24 hours I got a message from Booking explaining that I should manage it upon arrival and an updated price.

As I arrived there, I could upgrade but to have separate beds I had to upgrade to a disabled room. That would be an additional fare of 100 DKK/day on top of the previous updated price.

Overall my staying was nice and local service manage to sort it out, but the fact there is no email on their page to contact and they don't answer any emails made the experience less than desirable.

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Relax63395047823,

Thank you very much for your feedback and your time. We really appreciate that.

I am sorry to hear that you did not get any respond from us. We are daily responding different emails from all kind of booking agents, so it seems that there maybe have been a mistake in the system.
Do you have a booking number you could sent to us, then i would investigate what happend.

You can sent it to our direct email in the reception which is: recwaa@arp-hansen.dk

We are happy to see that you had a good stay at Wake Up Aarhus and we hope to see you again another good time.

I wish you a lovely day and a happy Easter.

Best regards