“This is one step up”

Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Midtbyen
Reviewed March 12, 2019 via mobile

I've been in this restaurant before and the food has always been nice. Tonight I found out that the restaurant was taken over 9 days ago and the food was a different level, we had the cod, it was sublime. All flavours on the plate were great and the cod was melting in my mouth. This it's definitely a restaurant I will come back to the next time I'm here.

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed December 10, 2018 via mobile

In Restaurant Latin you will get great service, great atmosphere and great food. From the outside it doesn't look like much, but it is a hidden gem!

They offer all their wines by the glas, and you can taste before you choose. The staff is attentive but in a discreet manner - they offered us more sauce the second we ran out, which is quite amazing to me.

I can recommend their ribeye steak, which they cooked perfectly in their open kitchen. The bearnaise sauce that comes along with the steak is the best I've ever had. So airy and fluffy, almost like a foam. It is a "must-try".

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed August 28, 2018

A fantastic restaurant - exellent food - try the french fish soup !! - good wines - perfect service - situated in the center of Aarhus.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed August 14, 2018

Was attracted by the menu displaying that half a dozen of oyster costed 150kr. But once sat down, was being told that all oysters had been sold out. Though a bit disappointed, thought may be good to try other things on the menu when a 3 courses set dinner was just 325kr. Overall, the food was well prepared and the environment was quite pleasant. Did notice that there were 2 groups of local having dinner there and so it must be good.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

The restaurant is very small - We didnt book but just walked in and fortunately for us, they had just 1 table for two left. The menu was small but probably made you try things you would not normaly go for- there Were 2 chefs that cooked infront of you (so you could see everything was fresh ) and one waitress but they all multi tasked. It had a buzzy atmosphere. The food was sensational and deserves to be recognised - the sevice was so efficient and friendly. I would certainly recommend it to anyone visiting aarhus.

Date of visit: July 2018