“Always perfect”

Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed December 19, 2012

As this page is often used by visitors to our lovely city I am writing this short review in English. I use TripAdvisor when I travel, which I do often, so therefore I have decided to review a restaurant in my home town so you as a guest can enjoy the fabulous food at Restaurant Mest. I do not have any connections or ties to this restaurant, but I can tell you that this is the only restaurant I use in my hometown of Aalborg. Be it private for a romantic dinner or good lunch or business wise with both small and large groups. Service is always perfect, it is not too fancy so you can dress casually, food is amazing, wine list is great (good open wines too), staff knowledgeable regarding both wines and food and on top of that it is not too expensive either. Best bistro in Denmark, best restaurant in Aalborg, always perfect!

1  Thank Eikhof
There are newer reviews for Restaurant Rusk

Reviewed February 23, 2012

The small bistro offers a small, yet well-tasting variety from the French kitchen mixed with northern style cocking. The prices are fair and I have had several good experiences there. On the dark side, the restaurant is quite small and the tables are a little too close, which can be uncomfortable.

Reviewed January 8, 2012

Very good brasserie style food. Probably best French fries in Aalborg. Been there several times. Poul O.

Reviewed November 10, 2011

Really good restaurant in the centre of aalborg. Me and my boyfriend went an evening during the week. Really good french cousine, my boyfriend is french and really enjoy to have some really good confit de canard and fois gras.
We took 3 course (starter. main dish and dessert) plus a glass of wine and we spent around 400dkk each. Not cheap but it is the price for such a good food in Denmark.
The staff was friendly, the waitress suggested good wine and came during the meal to ask if it was fine.

Reviewed September 15, 2011

By far the best french kitchen in Aalborg.

Though the restaurant is only a little more than 1 year old, I've eaten there more than 5 times. Never have I been disappointed. Good kitchen, good service, great vines (at reasonable prices), great value!

Be sure to try the Tatar! :)

3  Thank diedamm