I stayed here with my husband for a night in November. If you like unique lodgings, and don't require tons of space, it's quite a good value. I was amused by its resemblance to overnight train compartments.
1) Very inexpensive for Denmark
2) Lovely breakfast room on the top floor with great views
3) Very friendly staff
4) Excellent location next door to the train station, and in front of the bus stops
5) Walkable to Old Town Odense
6) Tasty, filling breakfast
7) Very clean & tidy
8) Surprisingly warm, strong shower
9) Rooms are cozy in an overnight train compartment way :)
10) Free tea & coffee in the rooms (with an electric hot water pot)
11) Nice flat screen TVs in the rooms
12) All linen included (and matching, everything is a sea-green)
13) Very quiet. We got a great night's sleep.
1) This is not for big luggage packers, or fat people, or people who expect tons of room.
2) Top bunk is perilously close to the ceiling- I cracked my head more than once.
3) Breakfast is a bit overpriced, but it's Denmark, so everything is, right?
I actually recommend this more highly than the Hosteling International next door. It's a better value.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cabinn Odense reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.