“Super friendly, calming atmosphere”

BillesGade Bed & Breakfast
and 1 more site!
BillesGade Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 36 Odense B&B and Inns
Reviewed June 16, 2013

I was away for a single night in relation to work - the owner of this B&B offered me a warm welcome, smiling, talkative. My room was very tidy, the interior was classy, and I had my own fridge and access to a kitchen downstairs. I enjoyed a walk in the surrounding area which is not too far from Odense Harbour - and shops within a few minutes, too.

I can only give my best recommendations - it was a nice place to stay.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Miss P

Reviewed October 4, 2012

We found this place through our GPS while road tripping around Denmark. We arrived late at night and knocked the door. We wree received in the best way possible, warmly, no problems at all. I asked for a room if available and Bryan kindly welcomed me in to see the room first. So we took it. There was free parking outside on the street, totally safe. The room was perfect! Cozy, best sleep during my whole trip was here, really! On the same floor there were 2 more rooms, one clean bathroom and one kitchen, totally equipped, decent and neat, free coffee and tea. Distance from downtown in perfect, not more than 1.5 km form main attractions. Odense is beautiful town, all walkable. Bryan and his wife are great, friendly, kind and with a smile on their face. We just slept here for one night, but wish we could have been able to stay at least 3 nights on their B&B. Price: 470 ck/night. Fair price and normal one among all we could find around the country, this was the best price for everything we got. 100% recommended B&B in Odense for all reasons! Proximity, quality, friendliness, cleanliness and price :)

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TravelThirst-Mariana
Reviewed August 18, 2012 via mobile

Good position: it's only 10-15 minutes from central station and from city center.
Excellent rooms: relax and silence are guaranted!
Excellent breakfast: only 55 DKK to taste all the thing you want, bread, marmelade, butter, orange juice, yogurt, ham or eggs! You can also use the kitchen and cook something if you want and there are all the conforts! I want to come back!!!

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank Silvana M
Reviewed June 19, 2011

On our week long vacation in Denmark, we spent an overnight in Odense. This was the best accomadation on our trip. The rooms were emmaculately clean and bright. We rented 2, one for my wife and I and one for the kids. We shared the bathroom with 2 elderly Danish ladies who were really nice. I always look at the details when it comes to B&Bs. For example, the shower and toilet was clean. The remote for the Flat Screen HD TV was clean also. The TV had about 175 channels, so it was nice to watch some english television. The owner was very friendly and if we ever visit Denmark again we will stay there again!

Room Tip: Do not stay in the south facing room, too warm
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank TravelersGermany
Reviewed June 11, 2011

Very nice, just 10 minutes walk from the station. Not in the center side of the city, but worth the money. They have a nice quad were you can meet other travelers as well.

Room Tip: Top floor is quiet!
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed January 10, 2010

We stayed there on the 1st of January. It is close enough to the railway station, we got there by foot.

The owner was very hospitable and helpful.

The room was clean and big enough, there is shared kitchen and a shared bathroom.

Fortunately we were the only guests that days so the bathroom was only for ourselves.

I would recommend this B&B to a friend.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 1, 2009

Great bed and breakfast with bright rooms in great surroundings. 55 € or 400 DKK pr. night for a doubble room.

LOCATION
In a quiet side street about 10-15 min walk from downtown Odense.

SERVICE
absolutely great. Anette is so nice and friendly. She is keen on holding everything clean and nice.

BREAKFAST
She makes breakfast for 7€ / 50 DKK (it is great and absolutely recommendable containing both cheese, jam, pâté and other cold meet and tea/coffee.

ROOM
Big and bright room in danish/scandinavian style. well-decorated with pictures and flowers.

FACILITIES
• Free parking
• 300 m to shopping street
• 800 m to railway station
• 1000 m to Odense city centre

What I liked best was the comfortable rooms and the breakfast.
What I liked least was that you have to share bedroom with strangers.

Source and link: http://www.billesgade.dk/engelsk/index.html