“Salty, bordering on the inedible”
Review of Bone's

Bone's
Ranked #98 of 248 Restaurants in Odense
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
“Salty, bordering on the inedible”
Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

Went there with the family at the request of our birthday child. My wife and I had the pulled pork, which was overly salted, making our meal distasteful. The kids loved it. The service is so so. Apart from the surprisingly salty food, there are few surprises - positive or negative.

Visited January 2014

Odense
“Deep fried, greasy and boring”
Reviewed December 29, 2011

We went to Bone's to try out their advertised ribs. They have this American theme interior theme, which felt quite authentic. I noticed that it is a popular place for families with kids.
We ordered a mixed platter of deep fried cheese, jelapenos, ribs, chicken wings and potatoes. Ribs were probably best out of all platter, but could not say these were best ribs I have tried. It was a mistake to take these all fried foods that are all same golden brownish. The taste of everything kind of blends together. I missed the greens (though did not expect much of them), and in general it was a boring, greasy and salty food.

• Visited June 2011
Oslo
“Greats ribs!”
Reviewed July 28, 2010

My girlfriend used to go to this place all the time when she lived in Odense, and wanted to bring me and our daughter to her favorite place.

I tried to keep my expectations down, but she was right. If you want to go out and have some good ribs in Odense, this is a great place.

You can pick your own menu, the choices are of course ribs, steaks and chicken - as the name tells you, this is no place for a vegetarian.

They have a great salad bar, and you can also get the optional ice cream buffet. Basically it is ice cream and different types of spreading.

Bones has a rooms for the kids to play in, and I think the ribs are some of the best I've eaten outside the US.

“Mac-Bone”
Reviewed October 13, 2008

Mac-Bone

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Fine greasy and meaty steaks in this rather noisy but well-serviced place.”
Reviewed May 4, 2008

Fine greasy and meaty steaks in this rather noisy but well-serviced place.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook