All reviews one night superior double room wifi works well nice hotel rooms are modern great food service new design wifi reception high ceilings side street great town convenient location shopping area minute walk nice bathroom the heart of the city location is excellent
Reviewed January 13, 2018 via mobile

Order double bed but give me two single beda. Next day after discuss found one but not with one time after pressing. The parking is infront of the hotel and you must be a litle bit lucky to find one place. The rooms without a special design is a litle bit cold colors we felt like hospital room. The word superior double is just a word nothing more to take the price to 110€ per night. Very clean rooms. I give 3 stars because they dont give me at once what i order , i wait from my travel experience one superior double room and it was one veeeery simple white room, the hotel is for 70€ per night not more.

Stayed: January 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 26, 2017 via mobile

A true gem in the city center next to literally everything! Very clean, polite and helpful staff, good breakfast and superb WiFi. Parking might be tricky in the neighborhood but it’s manageable. Highly recommended!

Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed December 23, 2017

In 2012 I wrote here about my disappointment..To my delight, after the recent renovation, all my expectations were satisfied ! I must say that's the best place to stay in Volos (we tryed 5 different hotel) ! Rooms are modern and perfectly clean. Wifi reception is excellent.
The staff is helpful and I would like to thank again the gentleman who give us back our laptop! Breakfast is perfect, we never wait for a table. We will be back for sure!

Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed December 15, 2017

This spotlessly clean hotel, right opposite the port, is perfectly situated for everything Volos has to offer. We visit Volos several times a year - it’s a great town to spend a few days in - and we have tried a number of hotels but now always stay at Aegli.

The staff are friendly, efficient and helpful. The hotel is pin drop quiet even when full. Reception is manned 24 hours and you can park in the port or on the streets around the hotel (parking passes are available at the hotel for a fee). The buffet breakfast is plentiful, good quality and in nice surroundings. The cleaning staff are fabulous - when you come back each day it is like a brand new hotel/room. Stylish and very comfortable, the standard rooms are reasonably priced - small but well designed and fine for a day or two. The larger rooms are also inexpensive and very comfortable. All rooms have modern attractive bathrooms with lovely showers and good quality products. We are looking forward to our next stay.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 12, 2017

We stayed 2 nights for a conference. Tiny (as the building is a renovated antique building) but pleasant and clean rooms, well orientated bathroom. The breakfast room is excellent and the breakfast itself further more than good in quantity and quality.
The hotel is situated at the sea front and is quiet in the centre of the city, but consider that there are no parking slots available. The hotel offers some slots in the near-by parking station with 10€ per day, but it is possible that for some hours you will be waiting for the offer and pay the regular fees.
Stuff professional and gentle.

Room Tip: For families there are suites with view to the sea.
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple