Divani Palace Larissa
$61
  • Room Service
Grand Hotel(Larisa)
$52
All reviewsancient theatrestar hotelfriendly personnelcity centrerooms are comfortableper daypedestrian roadlocated rightperfect locationgood sizegreat choiceother hotelswithin walking distanceon footstarsparkinglarissa
Reviewed November 13, 2013

Very good choice for central hotel. Very friendly staff, good size rooms and very efficient. Excellent choice for business hotel as located in the center of the city. Very nice area for short walk and great choices for nearby restaurants and bars. Smart choice.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank kifissia12
DivanisCollection, General Manager at Divani Palace Larissa, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2014

Dear guest

we are thrilled to read about your experience with us being a positive one

Your comments have been shared with my team and are deeply appreciated

We are looking forward to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Very good choice for location and business use, I have stayed here 3 times now and would go back. Its not a huge tourist town, but nice to visit if you happen to be there on business. Bring a long internet ethernet cable as they usually provide short ones and there is no wireless in the rooms.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Ilan R
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Hotel was clean, classy and made me feel very comfortable in a city I had never been in before. I didnt expect much being in Larissa, which isnt a huge city, but I found Divani impressed beyond any expectations I had. The rooms were very clean, modern, with strong AC. Bathroom was also updated and I felt as if I was staying in a really good hotel in the states. If for whatever reason I found myself heading back to Larissa, I'd book here, no doubt about it.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Alexi S
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Very good all around business hotel in the middle of Larissa, right on the central square. The room are small but clean. The service was good. There is free WIFI, but only at the lobby area and it is rather slow. I would not expect anything better in this town. Larissa is not big and does not have any major tourist attractions. People usually come for business or to see family. This hotel serves its purpose rather well.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank JJSVA
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Internet was the main issue; however I did not like it there. Not a five start hotel.

GOOD: Location, clean, spacious.

BAD: Wired internet only. Although there is wi-fi free on the lobby, who wants to keep going downstairs just to check email? The gym is tiny and they charge 10 euros to use it; however it is open form noon to eight in the evening? Completely inconvenient work hours. Additionally, the staff member rudely asked we had to pay in order to use it.

Breakfast is poor for a 5 star hotel. They upgraded our room, it had a balcony almost as big as our entire room, but it was not a plus during our stay. We ended up leaving a day early. Overall, the hotel appears to be luxurious, but it is not. I would not go back there.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business