All reviews great hotel value for money clean hotel my opinion heart larisa greek parking choice city business greece beverages cheese renovation
Selected filters
Reviewed February 23, 2019 via mobile

Great hotel recently renovated in the heart of larissa!I was visiting for business but I would definitely come back with my partner! Clean and tidy, greek homemade breakfast that you shouldn't miss it.

I am looking forward to be back at Park hotel Larissa.

Best regards,

Aris

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed December 26, 2018 via mobile

When you are away from home you need that extra to make you feel better and special,well this Hotel does exactly that Staff that could easily outrank 5 Stars hotel staff , breakfast of exceptional quality with home made beverages prepared by young people with continuous smiles ,if they upgraded their rooms Stars could be around the corner .

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed November 2, 2018

Nice, clean hotel near centre. Parking in 20m. Ideal for business trips. A bit small (imho) but clean room for a family of 2 adults & 2 6yo kids. Nice breakfast and bar. Good wifi coverage in rooms. Best option for staying downtown.

Room tip: The two double bedded classic room was a bit crowded with 2 adults and 2 6yo kids.
Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed August 6, 2018

I have stayed in this hotel 7 times during the period October 2017 to July 2018.
My experience is absolutely positive, especially concerning value for money.
Very gentle and helpful staff, excellent breakfast, very convnient location, fully euipped rooms, low prices are the major - but not the only - advantages. Highly recommended hotel.

Date of stay: July 2018
Reviewed August 6, 2018

I spent one night in this hotel with my family on our way from holiday. The location of the hotel , in my opinion, is the best one in Larisa. The guests of the hotel can use the public car park witch is 24 hours under supervision. If you stay in this hotel, you can explore the city center, go shopping since the majority of shops are located in the city center. The rooms are well-furnished, clean and confortable. The staff is very polite and helpful. We had breakfast which was very good ( eggs, backons, cheese, different kinds of juice and cofee, milk, peanut butter, cream, pastries..). The hotel has got the Green Key. If you stay longer, you can rent a bike. The guests of the hotel are, as I could notice, mainly the one who are on buisiness trip. If I went again to Larisa, this hotel would be my choice, for sure.

Date of stay: July 2018