“Thank you !”

Skopelos Dive Center
Ranked #4 of 14 Tours in Skopelos
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: We are "running"a diving business. Scuba diving and snorkeling in Skopelos, is a unique lifelong experience. History, untouched natural environment, rich biodiversity, interesting geological structures and important cultural elements are among a lot of others most important reason to dive with us. Furthermore we offer a combination of warm hospitality, adequate infrastructures and qualitative services. All the above is an ideal mix that offers memorable diving experiences. Our main office and diving base can be found in Skopelos port srtaight out of the ferry embarcation dock. Also we oerate a second base of ''Skopelos Dive Center'' at Panormos bay (Adrina Beach Hotel). Our diving boats might be seen also at Agnontas port, a secondary harbor of Skopelos. We provide Diver level as well as Professional level courses for recreational diving and Emergency First Response education. Ideal for those who wish to learn how to dive safely and responsibly in open waters. Valuable underwater experiences is a must for "Skopelos Dive Center"and we are ready to offer them to all our customers. Our guided dives and tours for snorkeling are the best way to promote an environmental awareness through inwater activities. And this is our "moto".
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
Reviewed November 24, 2015 via mobile

A really nice team of friendly and passionate professional divers that will help you in all you diving project !
They perfectly know those islands and their tips are great !

All reviews
"boat"
in 9 reviews
"landscape"

Reviewed October 19, 2015

I am a experienced diver with a advanced PADI certification but my wife had only done one easy shore dive since her certification two years ago. When we were in Skopelos we were offered the opportunity to dive with the Skopelos Dive Center located at the Adrina Beach Hotel.
It being a boat dive in unfamiliar waters my wife had second thoughts and was on the verge off canceling. Frankly I was also concerned for her safety and was prepared to spend the entire dive closely watching her and doing all I could to keep her comfortable and safe.
Once we entered the water though all my concerns were immediately put to rest by the two instructors accompanying us. To call them professional would be a major understatement.
One instructor was completely focused on my wife, swimming backwards and watching her every move. He guided her throughout the dive using hand signals and a device call a aquaSketch. The other instructor watched over all of us and guided us through the fascinating underwater landscape of the Canyaon Dasia.
When we finally emerged from the water I could see by the look on my wife’s face that she had made the transition from a frightened student to a enthusiastic scuba diver, thanks to the Skopelos Dive Center instructors.
We cannot recommend them enough and look forward to our next dive with the team at The Skopelos Dive Center.

1  Thank Mark H
Reviewed October 4, 2015

We decided to go to Skopelos Island for some diving holidays and we had an amazing time! We did the PADI Open water diver course at the Skopelos Dive Center and are super happy with our experience.

The people at the diving center are very friendly and professional. The dive sites have a beautiful landscapes and the water is crystal clear.

If you go to Skopelos, I do recommend a visit to the Skopelos Dive Center. It is a special way to get to know the island!

Reviewed September 28, 2015 via mobile

Did a refresh course and two dives. Run well, helpful staff. Dives good for 'landscapes' and walls but not a tremendous amount of life to see. Lots of small fish and one eel!