Review Highlights
First dive ever

Had a great first dive with Tasos instructor. He is a professional and everything went great. We... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
vladgeorgeo
Intro to Scuba diving

Great expirience. The dive center has two locations. And you can choose which fits better to your... read more

Reviewed July 21, 2019
vasilei0sf
Gustavsberg, Sweden
via mobile

All reviews safety island novice activity swim
Selected filters
Reviewed October 19, 2015

I am a experienced diver with a advanced PADI certification but my wife had only done one easy shore dive since her certification two years ago. When we were in Skopelos we were offered the opportunity to dive with the Skopelos Dive Center located at the Adrina Beach Hotel.
It being a boat dive in unfamiliar waters my wife had second thoughts and was on the verge off canceling. Frankly I was also concerned for her safety and was prepared to spend the entire dive closely watching her and doing all I could to keep her comfortable and safe.
Once we entered the water though all my concerns were immediately put to rest by the two instructors accompanying us. To call them professional would be a major understatement.
One instructor was completely focused on my wife, swimming backwards and watching her every move. He guided her throughout the dive using hand signals and a device call a aquaSketch. The other instructor watched over all of us and guided us through the fascinating underwater landscape of the Canyaon Dasia.
When we finally emerged from the water I could see by the look on my wife’s face that she had made the transition from a frightened student to a enthusiastic scuba diver, thanks to the Skopelos Dive Center instructors.
We cannot recommend them enough and look forward to our next dive with the team at The Skopelos Dive Center.

1  Thank Mark H
Reviewed October 4, 2015

We decided to go to Skopelos Island for some diving holidays and we had an amazing time! We did the PADI Open water diver course at the Skopelos Dive Center and are super happy with our experience.

The people at the diving center are very friendly and professional. The dive sites have a beautiful landscapes and the water is crystal clear.

If you go to Skopelos, I do recommend a visit to the Skopelos Dive Center. It is a special way to get to know the island!

Reviewed September 28, 2015 via mobile

Did a refresh course and two dives. Run well, helpful staff. Dives good for 'landscapes' and walls but not a tremendous amount of life to see. Lots of small fish and one eel!

Date of experience: July 2015
Reviewed September 26, 2015 via mobile

I only got the chance for one dive with the Centre due to the freak thunderstorms and damage to the island, but having dived in the UK and around the world, i can't recommend them enough. Great communication, good kit, excellent dive ratios and lovely people. Only wish I could have had a few more dives with them. Thank you so much!

Reviewed September 14, 2015

I'm a fairly novice advanced diver, but have dived several times in the Med' and the Canaries. Based on this experience I'd rate Skopelos Dive Center as among the best. Equipment, staff and facilities are excellent, along with attention to detail. I have no hesitation in recommending them to others.

1  Thank Clive M