“Fabulous”

Alexander's Garden Restaurant
Ranked #16 of 126 Restaurants in Skopelos
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Excellent atmosphere and food.
I had the most delightful lamb with plums...local speciality, rich sauce, sticky, succulent lamb.
Great staff, very friendly, busy, free cake !!

1  Thank JANET S
There are newer reviews for Alexander's Garden Restaurant

Reviewed May 25, 2013

this place is excellent.. you eat in a courtyard under a huge lemon tree with a fountain playing.. the staff are extremely friendly and welcoming.. food is traditional skoplonian (pork with plums!!)..its an absolute must..

Reviewed October 11, 2012

The food and service in Alexander's is superb. The pork with plums is the best pork we have ever tasted and the Stifado was also excellent. Great value for money too and a lovely courtyard garden. Very romantic.

Reviewed October 6, 2012

Pork with plums was amazing, service excellent and very friendly, and although restaurant nearly full, waiting was minimal. Will go back!

Reviewed September 20, 2012

We went for a walk from our hotel and came across the Alexander garden hotel,the owner was in the garden, we started to ask about opening times, when he invited us to look in there kitchen, the meat and salads were fresh , then the owner explained how things were cooked, I must say the kitchen was spotless, we booked a table for that evening, the meal was outstanding, my brother in law was eating his meal, my wife asked him how was the meal, he reply, can't talk it's the best one I have ever had, he had slavaka, I had stafada , I have had many stafadas in Greek islands, I must say its the best I ever the girls had the chicken.
On our last night on holiday we returned to the Alexander,and had another great meal, again it was the topic of our conversations, most of the evening to friends we met on holiday ,and recommended having a meal there, we had a text from them two days later saying we were right it was a great meal,
The staff were all friendly, and we thanked them when we left the resturant that evening.

If you go to Skopelos, please look the resturant up, you will not be disappointed

Paul h bristol uk