“Great meal”

Alexander's Garden Restaurant
Ranked #14 of 127 Restaurants in Skopelos
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 20, 2012

We went for a walk from our hotel and came across the Alexander garden hotel,the owner was in the garden, we started to ask about opening times, when he invited us to look in there kitchen, the meat and salads were fresh , then the owner explained how things were cooked, I must say the kitchen was spotless, we booked a table for that evening, the meal was outstanding, my brother in law was eating his meal, my wife asked him how was the meal, he reply, can't talk it's the best one I have ever had, he had slavaka, I had stafada , I have had many stafadas in Greek islands, I must say its the best I ever the girls had the chicken.
On our last night on holiday we returned to the Alexander,and had another great meal, again it was the topic of our conversations, most of the evening to friends we met on holiday ,and recommended having a meal there, we had a text from them two days later saying we were right it was a great meal,
The staff were all friendly, and we thanked them when we left the resturant that evening.

If you go to Skopelos, please look the resturant up, you will not be disappointed

Paul h bristol uk

Reviewed September 19, 2012

Four of us walked into Alexander's without a reservation and feared the worst when we saw how many people were already there. Thankfully, we were given a nice table and soon enjoyed the best meal during our stay on Skopelos, excellent food, reasonably priced. The garden adds to the atmosphere, as does the enthusiasm of the owners. It's located a few streets up the hill away from the harbour but it's worth the effort, especially as restaurant standards at harbour level can be hit or miss. All in all, a very enjoyable experience.

Reviewed August 17, 2012 via mobile

Great experience and a hidden gem in Skopelos. Our food was very tasteful and delicious and even for a very good price. The garden makes for a great dining place and the service was excellent. Can be a bit hard to find as it is placed in town away from the harbor front.

Reviewed August 7, 2012

Very friendly staff and a nice relaxed alternative to the taverna's / restaurants in the harbour. I would definitely recommend the Halloumi salad.

Reviewed July 15, 2012

We went here a couple of weeks ago (early July 2012) and had a very pleasant meal. We had chicken and pork which were well cooked and not too dry. The location is very atmospheric and the surrounding architecture interesting. I'd definitely go again.