All reviews stunning views free minibus steep hill the hotel offers enjoyed our stay surrounding islands next year hotel is situated wonderful week small hotel recommend this hotel greek holiday balcony george hillside barman
Selected filters
Reviewed September 23, 2018 via mobile

Pool steps broke, air con broke, door knob fell off. Blood on bed sheets ( maybe as cleaner had bandaged up hand). Chewing gum on floor by pool. Breakfast poor, coffee terrible. But worst of all attitude of manager when I complained. Shouting at me, standing above me as I sat down. He called our family spies for taking pictures. I had paid €230 a night for a family of 3 for bed & breakfast. This place is not 4 star at all not even 2star. It was a ghost ship with around 6 family's staying in our 10 day visit.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Anestis M, Manager at Skiathos Club Hotel Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2018

First of all you can stransfer your opinion only (about the other family,s dont worry they inform us about the kind
of quality & the level of your personallity.
really your are proffessional to create LIES when you dont take any discount ..so my answer is the same
you was guest of booking.com.
30 May of 2018 you choice & you reserved the Hotel .we gave you the wright triple sea view from Booking .com fotos. from second day you asked discount without any reason.after the negative answer of hotel you started to create problems & destroying thinks (central door air condition pool steps ect) & you pushed others families costumers of hotel to been out of hotel places(bar snack bar restaurant ect) the families informed us about that . at that point was easy for us to asked you to leave the hotel bcs all those thinks was inregolare !!!!! we informed the same day BOOKING.COM for that...by email at extranet. the really crazy was the last afternoon when you choice & you put your 11th years old soon of you like spy to made a video ( without any autirization of me) of our discussion when you push me again for discount of your non refundable deal & asked me to made discount of your 10days served extras( food drinks ect).that criminal video was so easy for us to asked you quickly to escape from hotel.Please is better to said thanks at god bcs we dont call the police.So asked booking.com why they propost to us to accept the 70% of your reservation fee back .... we know & we feeled to dont made any mistake about your wishes. sorry but we asked you to dont continue to distub us (tripadvasor ect).. is better next time to choice other type of hotel for your holidays. Anestis Makridis hotel &reservations manager (no owner).

Reviewed September 22, 2018

We loved our 2 week stay at a Skiáthos Club ,from the moment we arrived I’d say we were treated like family ! The owner & all the staff... Anestis ,Apostolis,Aris,George,Vasilis,Chara,Anastasia were so friendly ,helpful & would go that extra mile to sort out anything for us .They arranged our jeep hire & 2 wonderful boat trips & gave us recommendations of best beaches , restaurants etc
The position of the hotel is up a very steep hill where you are treated to the best views & peace & quiet. The room was perfect for our family of four ,very clean & clean towels every day . Beach towels supplied too .I would recommend hiring a car or four wheel drive if you want to really explore however the bus runs a reliable service & the hotel will drop you into Skiathos Town & The local beach .We would stay here again & loved every minute of our visit ! Thanks to Anestis the manager & all of you .

Room tip: We had room 228 which was perfect to get the best view & near the pool etc
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Melanie & family JAMES
thank you for your opinion about hotel staff &services
we try to sodisfy all the wishes of our guests & every summer we wll try to be better
Your room was 208.
my best regards to al of your family,we hope to see you again

Reviewed September 20, 2018 via mobile

This is my second visit to the small island of Skiathos,and the overall impression is that I would go again to the island and to the same hotel.
The hotel with his gorgeous position looking over the bay,the staff with the manager(Anestis,thank you ,for making so pleasant my stay!),they made my short holiday very relaxing and pleasant.
So ,i think I will be back ,for another bite of greek fun in the same place that is Skiathos Club Hotel Suites.
Thanks for my making my stay so relaxing.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed September 18, 2018 via mobile

We spent a very relaxing 12 days here and got great service especially from the owner Anestis and Apostolos who were always on hand when we required anything. The hotel offers a fee shuttle service 4 times per day into town (George is the friendly driver)but you can also walk it in 45 minutes if you are so inclined. The pool is spacious and clean and offers panoramic views of the surrounding islands and main town. The breakfast is continental only, but hot midday snakes and local dishes such as moussak can be prepared for you upon request. The rooms are spacious and cleaned every day with a supply of fresh towels etc.
On the whole if you choose this hotel you are close enough to the main town (and others) to enjoy trips, and multiple bars and restaurants, but also far enough away for some peace and quite.
Finally I must recommend a nearby restaurant call Olive Thea who will come and pick you up free of charge if you pre- book. We walked it in 10 minutes though, well worth it.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank theearlofwarwick
Reviewed August 15, 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed so much out stay to this amazing hotel. First of all the view it's just breathtaking. Swimming in this clean pool staring Skiathos from above is just something special. The breakfast is very good with local products and the rooms are really clean. The stuff is really friendly and they helped us a lot with our vacation. Definitely I will stay again if i go to skiathos.

Date of stay: July 2018