“Great !”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Skiathos
Villa Apollon Skiathos
Ranked #13 of 84 Hotels in Skiathos
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Another fabulous stay at Villa Apollon.

Thanks to Dounia and Captain for making our holiday so fantastic.

As ever, their hospitality is endless and makes for such a friendly and relaxing holiday.

No problem in continuing to recomend this hotel - Its great !

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed July 24, 2013

Been to skiathos several times in the past this year we decided to visit Villa Apollon after all the perfect reviews we read..
From the first moment a warm welcome and the professionalism of the two owners Captain and Dounia was second to none.
Spectacular views, clean and tidy rooms and our wish was the owners command.
Before we asked a question both were there to answer and help us.
Rooms where cleaned in daily basis linen changed every two days and if we asked for clean towels more often immediately they were in our rooms.
Beach towels provided –one per person per week- but as we ask to change them more often there was no problem.
Both owners very polite and always with a smile on their face helpful trying to keep the place friendly and cozy .
Thank you for a perfect holiday Villa Apollon! We will be back!!!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank truus2013
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I don't believe my expectations are unreasonable; I only wanted more than one clean towel to bath with over a 4 day stay. However, that seemed like too much for the woman running this hotel.

This hotel is run down and not clean. It's family owned; I understand that, but simultaneously, you're still asking for 220 euros per night; not a small price. I found the manager to be rude and short with us, more concerned with having us leave in order to accommodate her next guests. Mind you, we spent well over 800 euros for our stay. I was questioned as to why I wanted additional towels after using the same towel for 3 days. In the US, the most run down motel will offer you fresh towels daily. Breakfast is from 9 to 10am... What? One hour?

This was a pretty horrendous stay and I don't understand where this ranking comes from. I typically do not write reviews but felt inclined to do so here. My advice: stay somewhere else.

• Stayed: July 2013
3  Thank Greek535
Reviewed July 18, 2013

And it really was! From the fantastic views to wonderful hosts and friendly, fun guests. We arrived to a lovely warm welcome from Captain with a complimentary drink and then an equally warm welcome from Dounia. We were shown to our room which was perfect for our needs and had a very big balcony with the most glorious views! Many of the people we meet at Villa Apollon have being going back for many years and I really can see why. This is the second time I have been to Greece and I can honestly say I'm hooked. I would love to go back to Skiathos and if I do I will definitely be booking in to stay at Villa Apollon.

Room Tip: The second floor rooms overlooking the pool have the best views ever.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Searleali
Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

I have travelled to the Greek islands several times before and I have NEVER felt so relaxed so quickly or made to feel as welcome as I did here. The view from the pool/bar is second to none. The food...what more can I say other than WOW. A must to try is the spatchcock chicken and the langoustine with black rice. Dounia and Captain are the perfect hosts and make you feel so welcome. The rooms are typical of what I have found in Greece but have been done very nicely and are clean and comfortable. I just love it and hope to be back many times.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Megan1804
Reviewed July 15, 2013

I know we all have said it all before, time and time again. But who those who have had the pleasure of staying here invariably will tell you that you cannot say enough times how great it is here. Within 90 seconds of arriving, once again we were sat with the captain and Dounia enjoying a drink and feeling like we had just arrived home. We have been going here for 14 years and think that the Apollon has matured with age. I believe we will continue to grow old together. Nothing is to much trouble for these proprietors (even when I accidentally ripped one of their complimentary monogrammed towels, ooops). We have left belongings there ready for next year. Can't wait till our next visit and am checking flight prices daily. Yassou

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Cockneyclaret
Reviewed July 15, 2013

For those travelling to Skiathos who want good accomodation in a great location you need look no further. Captain and Dounia, your hosts, strive to make sure your holiday is a memorable one. Within easy reach of the airport but without the aircraft noise, getting to Skiathos Town couldn't be easier. Take the water taxi, at the nearby beach, hop on a bus or jump in a more conventional taxi. We stayed in an apartment catering for 3 people. Plenty of room with a large balcony overlooking the lovely pool with futher views across the sea to neighbouring Islands. From the welcome drink on our arrival to our last evening the whole experience was just fabulous, made the more so by wonderful hosts and guests who simply become 'part of the Villa Appollon family'.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends