Lovely hotel situated on a headland over looking the sea. We had a 3 bedroom apartment with 3 bathrooms and kitchen living room. There was a nice patio area outside and garden, so you could have lunch in your own space. Maid service everyday and good breakfast for those that could get up before 10.30am, needless to say the teenagers in our family never made it but we took a tray of juices, fruit and bread for them to eat later. The whole hotel is run by very friendly staff. The pools are salt water, as are most pools in Greece. The Hotel is well run with great staff and has excellent views. Remember this is Greece, if you are the sort of traveller that likes to take photos of light fittings, it's probably not for you! Only one problem....the beds were a bit uncomfortable but fab to have the air con.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sapphire waters, emerald pine trees and topaz blue skies surround Hotel Suites Cape Kanapitsa of Skiathos. Placed on a private peninsula of 8-acre property overlooking the Aegean and the magnificent Bay of Kanapitsa, Hotel-Suites Cape Kanapitsa occupies what is undoubtedly one of the best positions on the island. Built high on a headland between two wide bays in the grounds of the pretty Hotel Suites Cape Kanapitsa, they are set in abundant semi-tropical gardens with an attractive seawater swimming pool and bar overlooking the Aegean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cape Kanapitsa Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cape Kanapitsa Hotel And Suites
- Cape Kanapitsa Hotel Skiathos
- Cape Kanapitsa Hotel Apartments