“Romantic Italian Restaurant”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 22, 2013

We have a lovely dinner at the restaurant, even the simple tomato/ basil pasta was delicious! There was another dish as well, fish in the oven for two persons, which we didn't order unfortunately but seemed delicious! Romantic atmosphere, excellent service.

There are newer reviews for Acquasanta restaurant

Reviewed August 20, 2013

The restaurant is at a spot with a wonderful view during sunset if you get one of the tables by the edge. The choices for a family of 4 vegetarians were limited. The chef offered to make some special vegetarian dishes for us which were very blant.( I also thought it was inappropriate for the chef to visit the tables with plastic beach sandals..).However the vegetarian ravioli from the catalog and the simple pasta with red sauce that our youngest daughter had were excellent. So was their homemade cheese and the wine. Salad was ok. For 4 veg. pasta dishes, 1 starter, 1 salad, 2 desserts , half kilo of house wine we paid 75 euros which was a bit much i think. But in all we had a good time and would go again if we were to visit the island again.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

a gourmet italian restaurant in the greek island. I didn't like it at all
the quality and quantity was poor. is very expensive and the service was slow, I cannot understand how this restaurant is so high until the alonissos old town has better restaurant .

5  Thank prkark
FrancescoMara, Owner at Acquasanta restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2013

Dear customers.First i thought this review was a fake.Is too general,is like an abridgment of the previous bad review i had,it doesn t say anything about what you eat and how much you paid.
Then i understood who you are and when you came at my place.
It was the first crowdy night in this difficoult season,i hadn t yet all of my personel,so i ve to admit that the service wasn t good as it is usual,and i m really sorry for this.I know that a good service many time is more important then a good kitchen,but we are living hard times and i m doing everything i can to keep my business alive.
You ve eaten fresh fish with a good bottle of wine.For 6 persons you paid 123 euros.24 is the price for the bottle.so you paid 16 euro each for the food.Portion of pasta is 150 grams,fish without bones is 230 grams.portions are huge,as photos of othes customers can confirm.prices are ridicoulous for the quality and the quantity.
My chef worked for 15 years in reasturants with one or two michelein stars,so i m sure of the good job he did.
I m not asking to be comprehensive,it s clear that you re not,
Instead i thank you beacause probably customers like you would think twice before coming at my place.
Best regards,Francesco.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

Very dissent restaurant with quality food and very reasonable prices.
Try the plate with variety of Fish for two persons. Really value for money!

2  Thank Yiannis1969
Reviewed July 15, 2013

A nice restaurant where find a nice terrace for taste nice fish dishes revisited in a contemporary interpretation.

2  Thank 4dream