“Fantastic food, good service and will visit again next year”
Review of Mpoumpoulina

Mpoumpoulina
Ranked #9 of 63 Restaurants in Spetses
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Now this will be a satisfying review, we ate at this restaurant 3 times during our 3 weeks in Spetses and each time it was just as good as the other, if not better. I had the Calamari, and paid the extra couple of Euro’s so that it was fresh Calamari and not frozen, wow, this was without a doubt the best Calamari that I have ever had, and I have had a lot. My wife is a vegetarian and she had some very nice dishes as well, stuffed peppers and tomatoes plus other vegetable and feta/haloumi dishes. Very nice restaurant, average price of meal for two with drinks was about 30-35 Euro’s, would definitely recommend and will visit again next year.

3  Thank Haveadeal
There are newer reviews for Mpoumpoulina

Reviewed July 2, 2013

Wonderful fish restaurant! They also have delicious other dishes with vegetables and with meat, traditional Greek style. The grilled sardine filets were superb! Great service, wonderful staff. When in Spetses it's an absolute must! A great value for money!

3  Thank MarjonBainbridge
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Good restaurant, great octopus salad. Perfect location in the centre of the village at the pedestrian area, good service.

1  Thank Anna G
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Was looking forward to dinner here based in the reviews. Was a bit disappointed. The food was not the freshest and the service a bit arrogant. Thought it a bit hyped up for what we got and the price of it. Think there's better out there.

1  Thank Beata M
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Not to mention how friendly and warm the owner was with all of us, the fresh fish and home cooked meals were great, i also loved my morning coffee and fresh bread and honey looking out at the beautiful beach thats right in front of the restaurant cant beat that scenery!!Yanni the owner gave us a wonderful tour of the island told us about all the beaches that we should visit where to go for a great night out and so much more, I love this island I think it's one of the best islands that I have been to, I would definitely go back again, hopefully soon...

4  Thank Christine2559