Now this was a nice hotel. If you get there on a weekend they light up the bridge at night. We had a bonfire on the beach,and a moonlit walk along the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Achaia Beach is situated just a small distance from the the center of the city of Patras, on the Northwestern Peloponnesian coast, 4 km from the commercial center & the port of Patras. The hotel, recently & radically renovated stands just in front of the beach, offering amazing views to the sea, the Rion Bridge and the mountains. The garden, the swimming pool, the red & white lounge composes the perfect scenery for every guest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Airotel Achaia Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Airotel Achaia Beach Patras
- Airotel Achaia Beach Hotel Patras