Just a few points if you are looking at staying here.
- location is great, just a short walk to town.
-nice pool area
-bath robes and slippers.
- Our shower did not work. Luckily traveling in a group we used our friends shower.
- Breakfast buffet was a let down. not much of a variety.
- Room had a TERRIBLE view. My family had a gorgeous view at the front of the hotel and my room was into a back alley they was depressing to look at.
- No light in the rooms. very dark.
- The elevator was tiny and when there are 40 people on a tour it is irritating to wait on a slow elevator.
Overall I am not picky, this was fine for one night stop on a tour. But it was depressing compared to the fantastic hotels available across Greece.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Owing to its magnificent view to the valley of Ancient Olympia, also known as “the Valley of the Gods”, as well as to the high-quality service, the recently renovated hotel Antonios is a unique choice for those who always seek the best. Do not hesitate to customize your stay by choosing between a variety of special packages and offers for every taste! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Antonios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Antonios Hotel Olympia