“Wonderful tour in Olympia!”

Guide me in Greece tours
Ranked #3 of 4 Food & Drink in Olympia
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed September 16, 2016

This was our first time in Greece. Vasilis was knowledgable and willing to answer questions. We were a mixed group. My brother and I love history, but my other brother and my daughter knew less. He managed to keep everyone engaged. He timed our tour for the afternoon, avoiding the morning crowds from the cruise ships, so we had Olympia to ourselves. He also offered to take pictures of the four of us and suggested good places to take pictures which was very nice. I highly recommend him.

Vasilis P, Ιδιοκτήτης at Guide me in Greece tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2017

Thank you very much for your kind words and for taking the time to write a comment about me.

All reviews
"amazing tour"
in 4 reviews
"ancient greek history"
in 2 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
"cruise stop"
"marika"
"greece"
in 19 reviews

Reviewed August 31, 2016

Vasilis' knowledge of the history, events and people who have passed through this time honoured sanctuary and UNESCO world heritage site is very impressive. He recites the story of Olympia in an entertaining and easy to understand manner. We felt very comfortable asking questions throughout and the pace of the tour was very much to our liking. The museum is definitely a must see. Our tour took about three hours and was worth every single penny; bring some good walking shoes along. An excellent tour guide who we would absolutely recommend!

Vasilis P, Ιδιοκτήτης at Guide me in Greece tours, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2016

Thank you very much Mr. Peter for your kind words and for taking the time to write a comment about me.

Best regards to all of you
Vasilis

Reviewed August 31, 2016

Vasilis was a great guide, we have 3 children who are 17, 13 and 9 and he pitched the information and the pace just right. In my view it is worth having a guide to explain the ruins and the background. It is definitely worth having someone to point out the major items in the museum, it makes a visit really worthwhile. Highly recommended!

Thank you so much Helen for your positive comments and for taking the time to write me a review.
I'll be happy to see all of you again.

Reviewed August 22, 2016

Hello, I just came from Greece and I had the time of my life with Vasilis.as my guide.He is very dynamic and highly knowledgeable about Greek history, extremely friendly, but above all, he goes the extra mile to please you. I highly recommend his service

1  Thank Francisco Q

Thank you very much for your kind words!
Next time we will do a Mythos tour :-)

Best regards to both of you!
Vasilis

See more reviews
Reviewed August 21, 2016 via mobile

This was our favorite tour and we visited a ton of places. Vasilis was so informative and answered all questions. He explained everything and made sure we saw all important sections of the site. He was very nice and we enjoyed our time with him. Book him! We will use him again the next time we are in Greece for sure!

Vasilis P, Ιδιοκτήτης at Guide me in Greece tours, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2016

I'll be glad to see you again!