“Good option for Corinth”
Review of Ephira Hotel

Ephira Hotel
Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Corinth
Komotini, Greece
“Good option for Corinth”
Reviewed June 8, 2010

I stayed here for 7 nights for work, and it was a good choice. It is well located in New Corinth and the service was very friendly. It was easy to walk to many restaurants, supermarket, banks, etc. Unfortunately I got very sick with some virus while I was staying there (unrelated to the hotel - caught it from some people I was traveling with) and had to stay in bed all day, but they brought me tea and melba toast and checked on me to make sure I was okay, which I thought was very kind. The breakfast was basic but adequate. The rooms were definitely comfortable and clean. I would stay there again for sure.

• Stayed October 2007, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
crete
Reviewed January 12, 2010

Really great hotel.
Very nice, polite and helpful staff.
Clean and comfortable. Feel that you are at your own home.
We enjoyed our stay (myself, my wife and our 2 children) and we will definitely go back.

Giorgos- Crete

• Stayed December 2009, traveled with family
Buenos Aires
Reviewed November 23, 2009

It is a very modern hotel and has good rooms, but the bathroom are too small and have defficient ventilation. It has no parking and it is very difficult to find a spot. The young lady in charge was very helpful and knew its job, and she was the bright spot on our stay. We paid too much for our room, which we had booked through an Internet Agency.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple
1 Thank hjalmar2
salonika
Reviewed November 21, 2009

This was my worst experience ever!!
I have stayed in many hotel, hostels, rooms to let etc, but this was an experience!
It was really the filthiest, dirtiest, most terrible and smelly rooms..
Dont get cheated by the modern external view..the rooms are old furnished and dirty...
so STAY AWAY..give your 60Euros to someone else..

• Stayed November 2009, traveled as a couple

Travelers are raving about these Corinth hotels

Madrid
Reviewed November 9, 2009

We were staying in this town as a starting point of our Peloponnese tour. The city itself
is quite ugly, noisy and dirty. The hotel is located on a main street, so the room was
quite noisy. The bathroom was not as clean as we expected and it clearly needed renovation. Breakfast was just terrible. Cutlery, cups and glasses were old and worn out, and there was no hot food, just some cereals and cakes. I served myself an orange juice and I just couldn't drink it after the first sip. One good thing is that they have free internet wireless connection in the lobby.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple
Miami, Florida
Reviewed November 20, 2008

We stopped in Corinth on the way back to Athens from a trip to the Peloponnese. Corinth is not a big tourist attraction, although it does have a nice site outside the new city. There are only 4 or 5 hotels, and we looked at them all. the Ephira is definitely the nicest, most modern. they also had free internet, The staff was lovely. In fact, i left my camera at the hotel (yes, it was dumb) and they couriered it to my next hotel. Thanks, Ephira!

• Liked — Helpful staff.
  • Disliked — Not much character, but a good convenient hotel
  • Stayed October 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2 Thank Oletared
Also consider these accommodations in or near Corinth
Club Hotel Loutraki
Hotel King Saron
Hotel King Saron
#2 of 2 in Isthmia
Alkyon Resort Hotel & Spa

Been to Ephira Hotel? Share your experiences!