Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Fun fun fun!!!

Ali and Nathan are probably the most funny and professional canyoneers I've met. 10/10 great... read more

Reviewed September 21, 2021
miguelgK5639QP
Santa Olalla, Spain
Awesome and Hilarious ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Awesome Canyoning tour by hilarious guides. They are organizing the transport, equipment and even... read more

Reviewed September 13, 2021
dennisnewhouse
Hemer, Germany
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Thessaloniki
from $58.40
from $63.71
from $63.71
from $13.80
More Info
All reviews mount olympus a lot of fun canyoning experience jumps alice nathan waterfall safety sliding route rappel
Sort and selected filters
Sort Filter
Reviewed January 19, 2017 via mobile

I am really enjoy my canyoning experience,
The instructors was very friendly with me and help me!
I do it again for sure!!!

Date of experience: May 2016
Reviewed October 29, 2016 via mobile

My friend and I went on the beginner-tour during our vacation in Thessaloniki. Ours guides Nathan and Panos piked us up in front of the hotel and brought us and the rest of the group to the beautiful Olympus national park, were the tour started.

The following hours were absolutely awesome. We followed the springs path down the canyon. Swiming in the crystal clear water, jumping in waterpools, hiking, sliding down waterfalls and a lot of abseiling. It was an amazing experience and so much fun!

We got detailed safety instructions during the hole experience and practice the steps to do, first. Safety is a big point at baseline canyoning. You're in secure the hole time.

There was always the possibility to avoid the jumps, if your are afraid of heights.

The guides are amazing guys. We had so much fun. I will definitely recommend the tour and hope to do another one some day!

Reviewed October 25, 2016

It is really awesome, the Baseline group are really friendly and experiencied guys, they will help you with everything you need.
You will go to the Olympus Mount, do a little Hiking, then you are going to either jump or do some Abseils.
It is really fun!

Reviewed October 24, 2016

Canyoning down Mt. Olympus was one of the best days of my life. It is an activity perfect for an adventure and adrenaline rush. We repelled down waterfalls, slid down natural water slides, and jumped off of cliffs.
The tour guides really made the experience. They were very calm with us. If we were ever scared, they went out of their way to make sure we felt safe and comfortable. They were eager to share with us the proper form for everything. They spoke perfect English and communicated very well.

Reviewed October 24, 2016

Panos and Nathan were amazing! We did one of the more intermediate routes with them, they were big on safety and fun. I would for sure recommend it and do it again!