The Met Hotel(Thessaloniki)
$79
$65
Trip.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $75/night.

$159
$117
$114
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $134/night.

All reviewswell run hotelrecommend hotelvalue for moneyfresh productssteam roomcity centreside streetvery nice hotelminute walkfriendly personnelwalking distancemajor attractionsnoisy at nighton footbusy streetfree wifimini bar
Reviewed September 29, 2017

This is a very well run hotel, The staff are very good, it is clean and comfortable. the Breakfasts are excellent. The secret garden on the roof is a great place to relax. I would have given this 5 stars BUT the double bedrooms are to small, much smaller than they look in the cleverly taken photos. We could not open the wardrobe doors and walk past the bed at the same time. The hotel is on a very busy street with Noisy traffic running late into the night. In general I would say this is more suitable for business travel than tourism.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed September 22, 2017

It was summer and I was visiting Thessaloniki alongside my brother and a very good friend.
As we were searching for a good accommodation our friend managed to find one hotel in Thessaloniki that seemed good and the price for three nights was great.
So after a 7-8 hour road (we drove there instead of flying) we pulled the bags out from the car and checked in Anatolia Hotel.
Now, if you drive by car you cannot miss this place. As you enter Thessaloniki the road is straight and it leads you towards the hotel so depending on how you drive you’ll arrive sooner or later but one thing sure, you will not miss this place.
Below are the main points I usually grade when visiting a hotel and how this placed fared on all of them:
• Location. The hotel is situated on Lagkada Street at number 13 so if you drive there you can just pop the address into the gps and you’re all set. Now, the hotel is not centrally located but that doesn’t mean it is far from the places one might want to see in Thessaloniki. Aristotelus Square for example is 1.5 kilometers away while the Roman Forum sits at about the same distance. Near the Roman Forum you can also find Agios Dimitros(the church) so you can check this too on your to see list.

• Staff. Great, really great. Always smiling, there to help and with an extra bonus from my point of view because one member of the staff recommended one of the best fish restaurants I ever ate in (will review it later) and an excellent place where to eat pork (that coming up also).

• Room. Excellent. Simply excellent. Big size (three beds), a large bathroom and always clean. I must note that this hotel is one of the cleanest places I ever stepped foot in. TV was also available in the room but frankly I cannot tell you anything about viewing and cable options because in three full days we never touched it.

• The breakfast. Good breakfast with many options to choose so regardless if you are on a diet or just want to eat some things you will surely find something there for you.

As a bonus I was able to leave my car near the hotel for the whole stay so that counted a lot for me.
All in all I must say I really enjoyed staying in this hotel. It is very clean and you can easily walk towards almost all the major attractions.
The staff is great and you can ask for recommendations where to eat and from my experience I managed to score 2 out of 2 restaurants with great food.
Our room was facing the street and while this might be a problem in many places due to traffic here the windows stopped the noise so we could sleep peacefully.
In my opinion this place is a serious option when visiting Thessaloniki.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 16, 2017

Location of this hotel just off the center. The area is not great, but quite. The rooms and bathrooms are large and very comfortable. Hotel is very clean. The breakfast has a great selection. The staff is very nice and helpful. Great WI-FI.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mark D
Reviewed September 15, 2017

We had four nights at this great hotel just a short walk to the centre of everything. Our room was lovely, clean and spacious. I loved the quality of the complimentary toiletries in the bathroom. My only criticism is why do hotels have bath tubs which can be difficult to get into and out out. It was okay for us but it would definitely pose a problem for guests with mobility issues. The excellent staff were always very helpful. The wonderful buffet breakfast was so delicious. We would definitely stay here again. Regarding parking, there are a couple of spots directly outside, other than that, a carpark is close by.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 14, 2017 via mobile

We were really happy with cleanliness and atmosphere firstly in the front office, after in the room and then in the restaurant!
Anatoli was very smily and kind and she helped me with mobile charger adaptor, pharmacy and taxi booking.
Room was smelling clean , fresh and was big enough. Minibar has variety options, beds and pillows very soft and comfortable. Katerina from housekeeping was cleaning everyday really good.
Breakfast excellent and many hot and cold options. 4 kind of Eggs, Bacon, ham, sausages, cheeses , fetta, tosts, breads, koullouria, cakes, mpougatsa, pies , croissants, fruits, fruit salads, yogurt, cereals, juices coffeess etc!!!!
Simonetta is very helpful also!
SPA is a diamond in the hotel also!
Sauna, Steam bath, massage and therapies were so good! I tried Indian head massage and I have to say that Theodora was very professional in her position and made me to relax !
Very good location, 2 min from bus station and 5 min from Egnatias!
I recommend this hotel to everyone, is value for money and we will return for sure. You feel like home.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family