“Thanks for the great experience!”

Rialto Caffe Wine Bar
Ranked #350 of 861 Restaurants in Thessaloniki
Cuisines: Bar, Cafe, Wine Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Drinks, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Description: From early in the morning until late at night, Rialto Caffe Wine Bar has everything you need!Freshly brewed Coffee with every-day sandwiches and light breakfast combined with fresh sweets.In the afternoon, fresh salads, tortilla wraps and club sandwiches accompanied with cold beer or a glass of wine from our very long wine list (more than 70 etiquette) to keep you for the rest of the day.In the evening, enjoy your drink or cocktail, either inside or outside, looking at the historical church of Aghia Sofia!
“Thanks for the great experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2013 via mobile

I was very pleased with the great selection of wine, the location and the staff. They even gave me free chocolate ice cream! This bar is the best!

• Visited May 2013
4 Thank Qiqo
Loukas I, Owner at Rialto Caffe Wine Bar, responded to this review, April 15, 2014
Dear Qiqo,

Thank you!!

We are very glad you enjoyed the product of our efforts and the delicious ice cream!

Will be glad to see you again in one of your visits and surprise you with another wonderful treat!

Yours sincerely,

Loukas Ioannidis

• Greek first
“Best wine bar in town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

I live in thessaloniki and the first thing i noticed when i entered the place was the classic decoration and the music. Both fabulously paired with each other. Later i found out that they have one of the biggest wine selection in town .The service is splendid.

• Visited February 2013
3 Thank Bill P
Dear Bill P,

thank you very much for taking the time to give us a review.

Your opinion means a great deal to us, especially regarding the very delicate combination of decoration and music, both of which present a great challenge in providing the best experience for our guests!

I am in the happy position to inform you that since your visit in February our wine list has grown even more, with selections from every part of Greece, along with new additions in our food menu!

We will be glad to welcome you once again and "show off" our newest additions!

With friendly regards,

Volos, Greece
“The only true wine bar”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

During my stay in Thessaloniki I visited a couple so called wine bars and then I went to Rialto! Enormous wine list, all the choices available by the glass (more than 70 etiquettes) and food and wine pairing offers all day. It is directly behind the church of Agia Sofia with a fantastic view of the church. The music was very good and all the plates prepared with care and crisis friendly prices!
They have salads in the menu, something we found very useful for keeping us for the rest of the day. An amazing place, would definitely recommend it.

• Visited May 2013
4 Thank Nikolas C
Dear Nikolas C.,

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us a review.

We are very thankful for your comments that make us feel proud and happy that our efforts are significant in our guests experience!

I would like to inform you that since your last visit, our prices have become even friendlier and in our wine pairing offers we have added Wine Flights, to help our guests explore even more amazing Greek wines, paired with the best cuts and cheeses!

We will be glad to see you again, satisfy you even more and showcase our new additions!

Yours truly,

greece
“A true Class Act!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2013

i won't say much but every time i visit Thessaloniki, i stop by at The Rialto Cafe for a quick espresso, or a hot chocolate! The staff is always very helpful and efficient! It truly lives up to its description of a caffe- wine bar and not a single detail is overlooked! Great job:)

• Visited December 2012
5 Thank GreeceSharlotte
Dear GreeceSharlotte,

thank you very much for your review that however short, catches the very essence of how we tap every need of our visitors and that is attention to detail.

We are very glad that we are in your "to do list" every time you visit Thessaloniki, even more since it is a challenge for us to be even better every time!

I would be very happy to meet you in your next visit, and once again offer to you the very best!

Yours truly,

Owner, Rialto Wine Bar.
London, United Kingdom
“Cozy atmosphere, excellent service, good quality”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2013

I am from Thessaloniki but live in the UK for the past 5 years. Therefore when I return back for a few days on holidays I always aim to catch up with people as much as I can. Rialto provides me with the perfect environment for that. Despite the fact Thessaloniki is indeed the "capital of cafes bars" in Greece, I find Rialto to have a competitive advantage vs the rest. The way it differentiates itself is the excellent service at a very high standard (not common in bars in Greece) and the cozy atmosphere with lounge/jazz music that is loud enough to be heard and create a friendly atmosphere but to a level that is not of disturbance to a chill out coffee or drink. In the same time the range of cocktails, spirits and others is just amazing (15 types of beers and 80 for wines) without that being against quality in any way. Lastly, every drink is accompanied with some sort of treat that has been sophistically combined with what the drink is (e.g. smoked salmon canapes for smokey whiskeys and dark chocolate for aged non smokey ones).
Rialto is simply an extra reason to want to travel back again.

• Visited December 2012
7 Thank Panos628
Dear Panos Efraimoglou,

Thank you very much for the detailed review of your repeated visits to Rialto Wine Bar!

We are all very proud and happy to have succeeded in offering the best value and experience for you so many times, and especially for being a reason to make you want to come back to Greece more often!

We find your kind words committing and setting the bar even higher for us in our non stop effort to provide the best, in every aspect of a guest's visit and giving full attention to every little detail.

We will be happy to see you again and remind you of great times in Greece and Rialto Wine Bar!

Sincerely yours,