“Very good restaurant with a nice view”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Agioli Restaurant

Agioli Restaurant
Ranked #40 of 860 Restaurants in Thessaloniki
Good for: Romantic, Scenic view, Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Agioli is located in the seafront of Thessaloniki, with a breathtaking 180c sea view. Come and visit any of our three restaurant areas: the Beer house, the Greek Ouzeri, or the 2nd floor restaurant.
London
“Very good restaurant with a nice view”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2013

I heard a lot about this place so when I was back in Thessaloniki I decided to check it out. I was a bit skeptical about the location since most of the restaurants/cafes on that road (Nikis avenue) are very noisy and their food is very average. My friends and I arrived there at 15:00 on a Saturday. The place was packed and we had to wait for about 30 minutes until we were given a table for 3 people. Unfortunately our table was inside. The view outside is amazing so next time I will definitely try to get a table outside. Average service probably because of the size of the place or maybe they were just understaffed. It took them for ever for the menus and the bill!
Food was very good and the portions were huge. We had 3 main courses and 3 starters and we couldn't finish them all. I was impressed with their version of Cretan ntakos and also with the papardelle pasta with sundried tomato sauce.

We paid 80 euros (with drinks) so compared with other places in the city, agioli is relatively expensive...So a bit overpriced but I guess you also pay for the view.

• Visited October 2013

• Greek first
  • Turkish first
Thessaloniki, Greece
“Much ado about nothing...”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2013

Very poor service. I waited 3 quarters of an hour to get my main course while the others had already finished their meals. I also waited more than half an hour to get my bill just to see how overpriced everything was...

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Souli2013
“Wanna eat a good food?”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2013

Second time here this month, best quality of the food. We have eat sea stuffs, greek salads and they offered us at the end a very good desert. Very good service, we did not wait for the food, they were as fast as it suposed to be. And the view is spectacular! Strongly reccomanded! Thanks, guys!

• Visited August 2013
Bucharest, Romania
“Good food but the organisation was terrible”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2013

Took 15 minutes until Someoane bing the menus. Then I wordered a few dishes and an caramelised octopus.

Took 10 minutes until they came with food. All the dishes came but not the octopus.

Took around 30 to bring the bill after I asked for it. The surprise, the octopus that wasn't delivered was on the bill.

• Visited August 2013
Kingston upon Thames, United Kingdom
“So and so”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2013

Although the restaurant is perfect in terms of decoration and environment, its 'bistro food' is average. Pizza tastes like the ground, but the sandwiches are ok. Their pasta is nothing special. It is a positive thing that they have an ice cream flavor containing Stevia (natural sweetener) for people who are not allowed to consume sugar, such as diabetics.

• Visited July 2013