We are back from our 20 days holiday in Greece and one special part of our time from 22.08.2013 till 02.09.2013, we spent as alwyas till now in "Makedonia Palace"! We feel this one Hotel as if, as, it is - our second home for us and that is, what we feel realy everytime, when we are stayng there! We had as always a great time in the Hotel, great hospitality, great attention and special atitude to us with my boyfriend George on behalf of all our friends there - Mr. Perikli Magoulas, Mr. Perikli Vogiatzis, Dimitri Lazarou, Georgia, Olga and Popi, who did their best for us - special welcome gift in our room, special gift for George's Birtday at 29.08.2013, special Coffe Break on behalf of Mr. Babis for my group of 35 persons on 2nd of September'2013 in the Lobby and at the Terrace of the Hotel! They are so nice and so kind with us always and because of these amasing people, we are going everytime in this one Hotel! I was very happy to see again Mrs. Maria Laspidou, to meet the Director of Sales Mr. Konstantinos Zdralis and especialy, I am very happy for the special responce on behalf of the General Manager of Hotel "Makedonia Palace" - Mr. George Spyropoulos to my previous / first / revue from 20.05.2013! Dear Mr. G. Spyropoulos, I am very impressed, that you are writing and responding to all your clients, who has published revues about "Makedonia Palace in Trip Advisor! I beleive, that, with such one great atitude to all the clients and with this one type of Managment of al the Hotel and the staff, Hotel "Makedonia Palace" will be always the greatest place in Thessaoniki for all your clients!and all the people, who are visisting Thessaloniki! I would like to wish to all the great people from "Makedonia Palace" lots of health, happiness, love and prosperity in their personal and their proffesional life! THANK YOU FOR ALL, DEAR FRIENDS!!! BEST REGARDS, Milena Bratzova & Georgi Barbudov, 10.09.2013, Sofia , Bulgaria!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Makedonia Palace: not just a luxury hotel.... a landmark. What makes a luxury hotel really stand out? Makedonia Palace offers 283 rooms and suites and redefines the meaning of luxury stay thanks to its"strategic" position. Right in front of the hotel, the redesigned seafront of Thessaloniki with the infinite view of the sea is the ideal destination for an afternoon walk. Just a few steps away stands the most significant monument and city landmark, the White Tower. And just five minutes away on foot, the city center of Thessaloniki invites you to discover it! A real paradise in the heart of the city. Experience hospitality at Makedonia Palace, the luxury hotel of Thessaloniki with the most heartfelt "Welcome"! Additional information: Makedonia Palace,is turning new page in its history! From the 15th of April, till the 31st of May the 8th Floor's Guestrooms will be upgraded and two more Floors, 7th & 6th ,will be upgraded between the 1st of July and the 31st of August. Our goal is to offer you a leading accommodation experience for your future visits! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Bookgreece.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Makedonia Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Makedonia Palace - Classical Hotel Thessaloniki
- Hotel Makedonia Palace Classical
- Macedonia Palace